Legend item

Legend are really rare but sometimes also not useful for someone build.
I hopped we can salvage it in return for some CS/MS instead of selling it. At least i feel less dissapointed

+1 I really like this idea. Eventually gold becomes rather useless, it would be nice to be able to pay to break down any item, with an increased chance to get a higher rarity CS/MS depending on the item rarity.

Like this idea. Since ms/cs feat will be nerf next patch as what the preview gave us, its another way to have higher tier crystals.

Nice idea, some legends are really useless (for me) so this would be a good idea, Kelvin. :smile:

ya really hope have this option instead of lock and unlock items … like what’s the point for the lock/unlock features? O.o

Maybe you carry around farming gear, or another piece of gear for certain situations… you don’t want to accidentally sell something like that when you sell all do you?

Maybe you carry around farming gear, or another piece of gear for certain situations… you don’t want to accidentally sell something like that when you sell all do you?[/quote]

OIC … k thx for the explanation :laughing:

+1 sell them for a rank 4 to 7 crystal would be really good.

Maybe also sell back crafted items that didn’t turn out like you wanted.

+1

+1

i’ve found so many legends i don’t use, might as well give something more useful