Legend pets

:open_mouth: so it posible to have crystal affix on eternal set ehhā€¦ i just know itā€¦ damnnn sent it to me. lolā€¦

Hmmm so the crystal affix on an eternal item doesnā€™t get doubled?

No, it was discussed and determined to be overpowered at 3x epic values.

No, it was discussed and determined to be overpowered at 3x epic values.[/quote]

Hmm ok so if i got and eternal item with crystal affix ARMOR, the armor rating of it will just be the same, eternalized or crystallized,rightā€¦ correct me if im wrong.

I just got another lagend pet. lolā€¦ main reason farming on floor 100 for CS MS and some such as rage set for warrior. but then i saw red shineā€¦ that pet and warrior armor at the same place. was hoping to get lagend armor. anf hopefully was rage set. then look in inventory warrior. no lagend. look at main toon wizard. pet bane (set affix deadly art) lolol immediately go to main manu. upload. save the pet first. hehe

EDIT: i think pet love me. lolā€¦ i play this game for almost 1 month. but ive already have 4 lagend petā€¦ looked on old text on this threadā€¦ some played since 1.7. but still dont have 1 yetā€¦

ā€¦or you farm more stuff than them in one sitting! :laughing:

Anyway, congratulations on your 4th pet!

[quote=ā€œcronos1234ā€]
EDIT: i think pet love me. lolā€¦ i play this game for almost 1 month. but ive already have 4 lagend petā€¦ looked on old text on this threadā€¦ some played since 1.7. but still dont have 1 yetā€¦[/quote]
Iā€™ve been playing before Rogue and challenge maps ā€“ yet, Iā€™m not a good farmer, so I have gotten 0 Legend Pets, 3 Nadroji (+set), 2 Crystal Legends (from merchant btw), and 2 Eternals. Yeah, Iā€™m probably the poorest veteran here!

Congrats on your pet though ā€“ any tips on finding Enslaver ā€“ Iā€™m only at 96 so far :frowning:.

@cronos1234: Grats on the pet ^^
@Ircher: I often see enslavers at lava maps. Higher chance on seeing a enslaver at higher floor as well in my experience. ^^

[quote=ā€œIrcherā€][quote=ā€œcronos1234ā€]
EDIT: i think pet love me. lolā€¦ i play this game for almost 1 month. but ive already have 4 lagend petā€¦ looked on old text on this threadā€¦ some played since 1.7. but still dont have 1 yetā€¦[/quote]
Iā€™ve been playing before Rogue and challenge maps ā€“ yet, Iā€™m not a good farmer, so I have gotten 0 Legend Pets, 3 Nadroji (+set), 2 Crystal Legends (from merchant btw), and 2 Eternals. Yeah, Iā€™m probably the poorest veteran here!

Congrats on your pet though ā€“ any tips on finding Enslaver ā€“ Iā€™m only at 96 so far :frowning:.[/quote]
i dont really know. maybe go nut kill all the thingā€¦ i kill whatever comeā€¦ whatever that make drop. its not my intent to find them. i just looking nadroji armor (robe) still not found yet lol

[quote=ā€œemman23ā€]@cronos1234: Grats on the pet ^^
@Ircher: I often see enslavers at lava maps. Higher chance on seeing a enslaver at higher floor as well in my experience. ^^[/quote]
its different on meā€¦ i found enslaver more often on floor 100+

ā€¦or you farm more stuff than them in one sitting! :laughing:

Anyway, congratulations on your 4th pet![/quote]

thank youā€¦ ā””(^o^)ā”˜

[quote=ā€œIrcherā€]
Congrats on your pet though ā€“ any tips on finding Enslaver ā€“ Iā€™m only at 96 so far :frowning:.[/quote]

It seems they always spawn at certain places on the map, same pattern and you have more chances to find it on floor 101+.
Iā€™m not sure if I got where exactly because sometimes it spawns on a different part of the map.

[quote=ā€œcyberjubaā€][quote=ā€œIrcherā€]

It seems they always spawn at certain places on the map, same pattern and you have more chances to find it on floor 101+.
Iā€™m not sure if I got where exactly because sometimes it spawns on a different part of the map.[/quote]
I already know that part ā€“ near shrines.

Well that simplifies things ā€”

Get as much movespeed you can get, such as [Pick Radius + Dog + Adventurer], Zealotry, Capped Move speed, and Sprint proc too, among others. Grab max luck. Rush through maps on the highest difficulty that you can one hit everything. Get lucky.

Didt realize i just kill another 200 enslaver. lol welcome to the party seraā€¦ muahaha no.5 lagend petā€¦ lol

Finally got this awesome little guy!

Too bad I hate Fire elementā€¦

Now I know infernoā€™s set.
Congrats on the drop ^^

[quote=ā€œocenyxā€]Finally got this awesome little guy!

[/quote]

Mind askingā€¦ those inferno set are official warrior set.?

coz i never seen on other class drop
and and can amethyst roll it.?

[quote=ā€œcronos1234ā€][quote=ā€œocenyxā€]Finally got this awesome little guy!

[/quote]

Mind askingā€¦ those inferno set are official warrior set.?

coz i never seen on other class drop
and and can amethyst roll it.?[/quote]

Inferno replaces Blood Magic set as of patch 2.0.

Both the old Blood Magic set affix and Inferno set affix can be rolled with Amethysts.

Available for all classes IIRC

[quote=ā€œocenyxā€]

Inferno replaces Blood Magic set as of patch 2.0.

Both the old Blood Magic set affix and Inferno set affix can be rolled with Amethysts.

Available for all classes IIRC[/quote]

Okay thanks for the infosā€¦ but really weird coz it drop only on my warrior. lolā€¦ poor my wizard and rogue really unlucky on getting those.