"Legendary Items Found" bug

Hello guys, somehow my “legendary items found”-statistic is stuck at 31 items and won’t increase… Before I reached 31, everything was okay

cheers

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9300 mit Tapatalk

[quote=“CentraBPM”]Hello guys, somehow my “legendary items found”-statistic is stuck at 31 items and won’t increase… Before I reached 31, everything was okay

cheers

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9300 mit Tapatalk[/quote]

Are you running Co-Op?

no, soloing floor 200 :S

but sometimes, although I’m “alone” at floor 200, my third character is “hired” at the menu.

take a look at this! super odd!

although i deleted my second and third account:

the former character in the third slot still appears in the game!:

Wooo, seems your phone is possessed. nothing to do here Think a Dev will be here shortly to find you a solution :smile:

I don’t know what was wrong, but i restarted my phone… now it’s “as usual” I guess :smile:

Damn ghosts :smile:. We will put this on our list to look at for the next patch. Thanks for letting us know about the issue with the character reappearing. The being capped at 31 legendaries found though, I will leave that one to steigerbox.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Make sure you’re uploading to the account system to update the Legends found :smile:

Also, ghost wizard is kinda awesome. Once you select your other characters that hopefully shouldn’t happen anymore!

[quote=“SteigerBox”]Make sure you’re uploading to the account system to update the Legends found :smile:

Also, ghost wizard is kinda awesome. Once you select your other characters that hopefully shouldn’t happen anymore![/quote]

awww… still doesn’t work… the “legends found”-issue :confused:

Yeah mine is stuck at 8

Will be fixing the Legend’s found issue with next patch.