Legendary pet dog turn to fairy? the hell!

THIS HAPPEN TO ME TWICE… FIRST WAS LEGENDARY IMP AND IT ALSO TURN TO FAIRY… AND NOW LEGENDARY DOG TURN TO FAIRY AGAIN!!! WTH!!!

ARE YOU JOKING DEVELOPERS?? THE FIRST TIME I LOOT A LEGENDARY PET… ITS IMP AND YES IT WAS IMP IN MY BAG… BUT WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!!

I GOT A PHOTO HERE… I DID’NT COMPLAIN THE FIRST ONE BECAUSE I DONT HAVE AN EVIDENCE… BUT NOW I HAVE… PLEASE FIX THIS… HOPING TO LOOT

legendary pet RAGE… but its too far… it became fairy

and now… hoping for legendary dog SPIKE… but What the hell!! it became fairy again?? da fuck… do something game master -__-

[attachment=2]1453263_750258841707610_4744104898923117232_n.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=1]10734155_750287415038086_4693656249788160959_n.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=0]10450751_750287335038094_5110600944894963272_n.jpg[/attachment]

ARE YOU JOKING?? SOME FLOCKS OF JOKERS HERE? -_-

@SteigerBox [emoji57]

Sent from my GT-S5301 using Tapatalk
RoyalFairy , Rogue level 99

THis happened to me too last night i chance to slay an enslaver with a legend pet dog but when i pick it up it became Sera the angelic fairy. It’s frustrating but im still happy to get Sera. I now have Rage, Storm and Sera. Just sharing.

Well only developers can give your pets back there is a thread at the top
It can help you tho and yeah i dont like a lot dogs i like fairys who will help me to survive[emoji56]

Sent from my GT-S5301 using Tapatalk
RoyalFairy , Rogue level 99

True

im looking for rage… the 2nd pet i know its rage base on its look… warriors imp lookalike… but shithappens thou wth man

it happened to me also 3 times…

but i think its not a big deal

because its all random

I have too many but not used

In one of your screen shots I see the imp standing next to your character. The others are from the legend ex and from your inventory screen! Did you equip a different pet and then the imp turned to a fairy?

nope… i didnt change anything to my equips or even my pet… i print screen it becuz it once happen to me… its a big deal for me cuz im hunting my dream pet like rage… and this is not normal becuz evvrytime i kill enslaver. what pet he has will be the that i loot… if its imp it will be imp in my bag… but why only in legendary this happen? it doesnt make sense… im happy to see red imp then become a fairy when i loot it… its not funny…

Let me see if I understand:
When you fight an enslaver the pet looks like an imp, but when you kill the enslaver it ends up being a fairy when picked up? Is that correct?

Well at least your legendex is updating your legend pets :smile:
Mine is stuck since 1 month and I’ve still 0 legend pets in my legendex and my legend items no more updating my legendex either :confused:

[quote=“tdaniel”]Let me see if I understand:
When you fight an enslaver the pet looks like an imp, but when you kill the enslaver it ends up being a fairy when picked up? Is that correct?[/quote]

.yeah you’re right. thats what happen… my 1st pet simba. its red imp and yes it was… the 2nd one was red imp again that looks like warriors imp, but ends to be fairy which is fauna… the 3rd one is this… i think its spike? but the game is like joking that it ends to be fairy again when i picked it which is tink… and the worst its always for rouge hahahahaah

im laughing but its sad that you are expecting then it was a boom sh!t… hoping to retrieve the pet because i think im right… why does it only happen to legendary? i kill lots of enslaver and what he tame is always what i got… damn this :’(

Could be a bug? I tried to reproduce it a few times today but so far no legend pet drops :wink:.

so you’re telling me that nothing will be done?! wth… :frowning:

lielo for playing… tnx for the response though… :frowning:

Just keep on playing… It’s not that big of a deal. You’ll eventually get what you want.

lielo for playing… tnx for the response though… :frowning:[/quote]

Throughout all your posts, there is non stop cussing out … Yes you are upset, that a possible bug, could have effected your game, but that still does not excuse the way you have conducted yourself on the forum !
Perhaps if you had followed the correct route of reporting your possible bug to support@shinyboxgames.com instead of your constant QQ’s to try and gain some kind of public support, you would have had a resolution by now! Instead of gaining the forums support, you have alienated yourself with you outbursts.
Im sorry to say, the world does not revolve around you, and you are not the centre of the universe … Admins are working tirelessly to bring updates and make the game better for everyone, so you my friend need to learn a little patience, and quit with the QQ,ing, as those tasty, warm, salty tears will only benefit you by cleaning your keyboard as they run down your face and splash down on the space bar !
And lets be honest, its a pet, it has a very minimal effect of you being able to play your game :unamused:

[quote=“Diieter”]Well at least your legendex is updating your legend pets :smile:
Mine is stuck since 1 month and I’ve still 0 legend pets in my legendex and my legend items no more updating my legendex either :confused:[/quote]
+1

lielo for playing… tnx for the response though… :frowning:[/quote]

Throughout all your posts, there is non stop cussing out … Yes you are upset, that a possible bug, could have effected your game, but that still does not excuse the way you have conducted yourself on the forum !
Perhaps if you had followed the correct route of reporting your possible bug to support@shinyboxgames.com instead of your constant QQ’s to try and gain some kind of public support, you would have had a resolution by now! Instead of gaining the forums support, you have alienated yourself with you outbursts.
Im sorry to say, the world does not revolve around you, and you are not the centre of the universe … Admins are working tirelessly to bring updates and make the game better for everyone, so you my friend need to learn a little patience, and quit with the QQ,ing, as those tasty, warm, salty tears will only benefit you by cleaning your keyboard as they run down your face and splash down on the space bar !
And lets be honest, its a pet, it has a very minimal effect of you being able to play your game :unamused:[/quote]

Harsh harsh harsh! :laughing:

Btw, what does mean “lielo”?

[quote=“Diieter”]
Harsh harsh harsh! :laughing:

Btw, what does mean “lielo”?[/quote]

LOL, in no way was that harsh, it needed to be said :wink:

I could have posted a reply, first thing in the morning, when im grumpy, and the wonderful effects of caffeine and nicotine had not kicked in :wink: