Legendary Pets?!?

I have a lvl 99 warrior and wizard. Ive been constantly farming floors 21-200 countless times on ep5-8 now on mythic 2-3.
And i have yet to ever encounter a legendary pet…

Is there a special way to get them?

There is actually. Killing enslaver 200x feat. Or you can loot on enslaver. You have just to have much luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[quote=“bdblynken”]There is actually. Killing enslaver 200x feat. Or you can loot on enslaver. You have just to have much luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]
+1

Just don’t try buying them, they won’t come legendary from the merchant.

Just keep killing enslavers. I got two from the feat, and two from drop (in consecutive stages!!!) At ep8, between 200-210.

I’ve scored 4 eternal items (which is supposed to be rarer than legendaries) since the update and I too have yet to see a legendary pet. Maybe Im just impatient or unlucky. Or both.

Is there an easier way to farm Enslavers then just hoping they pop. like do they always spawn on certain levels or are they just random? im 140-200 but I seem to only run into enslavers like 1 in 3 levels.

They are much rarer than regular legendaries. That doesn’t have any effect on legendary pets though.

Completely random. 1 in 3, consider yourself veeery lucky then. It’s supposed to be about 1 in 10. I’ve went as high as 25+ without finding one.

I got five Enslavers in a row the other day, but far more times have I gone five maps without a single one! But it’s pretty much just a matter of putting in the time.

This works for me… Whenever i kill an enslaver i collect the pet and stage select the same lvl. Sometimes on that single lvl yourll find 2-3. If not you find one every 1-2 lvls after the stage select. Im doing this on easy from stage 20-100. With a lvl 99 wizards and warrior. The enemies die quickly and you can rack up feats at the same time if your not using a looting imp.

And on a side note if you collect 24 maps doing this. Then select floor 200 on easy and keep reselecting stage 200 until you kill a cartographer. You get a top notch legendary map.