Legendary pets

I just want to share my thought on legendary pets. I think that the skill of legendary pets and their option of attributes should be appropriate to each class like for example the photo I attached the skill ‘Pathfinder’ is for Rogue class but the option of attributes mostly given were for warrior class…

[emoji106]

[quote=“aSar”]I just want to share my thought on legendary pets. I think that the skill of legendary pets and their option of attributes should be appropriate to each class like for example the photo I attached the skill ‘Pathfinder’ is for Rogue class but the option of attributes mostly given were for warrior class…

[/quote]

Why the talent “pathfinder” would be only for Rogue? =)
You can get it on Warrior and on Wizard too :wink:
The 3 classes are capped at 60% of dodge, so whatever if that’s a wizard or a warrior or a rogue, it’s based on dodge% and all of these classes can reach the same %dodge!

I say it’s because only rogue has that kind of skill on gears…hopefully I won’t loot “Trickster” and “Cosmic” legendary pets with warrior options for attributes…by the way take a look at this armor the skill of the gear is for rogue also…hahaha…

I don’t see the problem with the pet but I agree the armor got a problem you can’t have a rogue talent as a warrior :S

Ok if that’s what you think.[emoji3] I’m just sharing my thoughts nothing more nothing less because it’s rare to loot a legendary pet…[emoji6] hopefully I could loot a rage pet with a good attributes…[emoji7]

Cheers for the armor (a good one)…[emoji106]
I was wondering also that how did it happened?? I even looted an armor with assault talent kinda weird I sold it already…[emoji13]

This Hide of Faun also…kinda weird to because it’s assault talent…

Talent tree and their tiers…

[quote=“aSar”]This Hide of Faun also…kinda weird to because it’s assault talent…

[/quote]

Lol indeed assault on chest is weird, well, can you reach 40 with the both ? (anyway it’ll be capped at 20 in 1.6)

Thanks for the info Diieter…[emoji106] all talents will be capped into 20??

• talents from gears (enchant) = capped to 20
  • talents from “heroic system” = capped to 20

total talents : 40

Ok…[emoji106] thanks again…[emoji3]

:wink: