LF help with richochet frost build

Hey all as title says I’m trying to put together a frozen richochet build.I am fairly new to the game but I’m looking to do high damage and survive with stealth I will share my ideas for item stats and would love help with what to add or remove!

Set affix
-frozen
-permafrost
-adventurer
Looking for recommendations on the last two was thinking masochist and defiant

Mythic affix
-brutal
-fury
-empyrean

Crystal affix
-x2 crit damage
-crushing blow
-deadly strike
-attack speed
-cd reduction

Legend affix
-%ice damage
-300% frostbiting

• +4 multistrike
    -ignore resist
    -glass cannon

Not 100% sure on the best way to spend hero points also would like any advice to make the build better also is there specific items I will need?

Is your build pve or pvp ? Answer that and you well get advice

1 Like

Pve

@Garrett try to add Extra Attack Chance to increase your MH Dmg. :+1:

Permafrost hat with harmony. Equality ring with blood magic mythic. Druid amulet.

@dickwad whats the purpose of druid amulet? Heheheh just curious, my rogue doesn’t had a good build so this might help. :slight_smile:

Druidic and permafrost bonuses regen p and mp. Bloodmagic converts all resource into hp. All regen therefore goes to hp minus enough mp needed to cast your next spell.

1 Like

Oh and consider an equality item. The more hp you have than mp the more damage you do

And think about 1 or 2 storm legend procs.

in PVE, high HP is not neccessary or need… 1 HP is enough with sanctuary… and if you use fury mythic, you don’t need, MP regen…

use epiphany with bonus in helm, ant 75% attack spd… and skilled mythic in chest…

@dickwad try Harmony+Permafrost Bonus. no need Druidic and HP Regen. :eyes:

1 Like

Lol @kiane_zaine your comments have appeared as im working on the same idea. But i havent got a build at the moment. Im just thinking

1 Like

@dickwad just dont use the Forbidden SET if you use that. or else it wouldn’t work. :joy:

What is the forbidden set @kiane_zaine :confused:?

@dickwad if you use that setup, Harmony+Permafrost. do not use Vamp Touch. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@kiane_zaine is right…

1 Like

My “Strawberry Fields” character uses that set up. No vampiric touch. Does have druidic (which i will try without… perhaps a nice eternal amulet). Uses scalp, richochet, whirling blades, traps, storm procs, apocalypse, nova and overload. I can make her better :slight_smile:

what?

@dickwad. right! :thumbsup: so it works without druidic, yes?

1 Like