Literally a bad affix on pet

First time seing this on a pet >.>
I Think this is a bug as what would be the reason for having an affix like this >.>
Epic Fairy

wait for a level up then it will change.

Emman23… I want your shibe. Holy cow is that a good pet.

Yeah it’s nice ^^
I am having a hard time maxing out it stats though xD
At first it was on my hireling and it lvl up too fast >.>
I then switch it to my main it slowed down but my enslaver feat has not been helping xD

That’s why I asked pet related stuffs. My Pet before at lvl 85 had 4 perfect rolls and when 90+ had 5 perfect rolls.

It is completely random. There is however a bug where some affixes where not affected by the feat in the current version. It will be fixed next patch.

Hmm, Example you have a 99 lvl pet and an affix is not maxed out and you do the enslaver feat. Can the enslaver feat still raise your affix?

Dunno who I replied to but the answer is yes.

Nice legend pet tho :smile:

if i can give i will give u lol. ive almost similar shiba i think…
Edit:
Offtopic. just how the hell u got eternal trophy lol

[quote=“cronos1234”]
Edit:
Offtopic. just how the hell u got eternal trophy lol[/quote]

You get very lucky! (Plus about 4k wins.)

[quote=“Clogon”][quote=“cronos1234”]
Edit:

You get very lucky! (Plus about 4k wins.)[/quote]
but i notice all your toon use eternal trophy lol… not only u. i think ive checked almost every close beta test player. they also use eternal trophy… smell fishy. it have all exacly same stat affix… just like duplicate lol…

I’m still stuck with legend trophy. Why…just why :cry:

[quote=“cronos1234”][quote=“Clogon”][quote=“cronos1234”]
Edit:

but i notice all your toon use eternal trophy lol… not only u. i think ive checked almost every close beta test player. they also use eternal trophy… smell fishy. it have all exacly same stat affix… just like duplicate lol…[/quote]

You can move equipements around. But I do have 3 eternal trophies and no they do not have the same stats.

[quote=“cronos1234”][quote=“Clogon”][quote=“cronos1234”]
Edit:

but i notice all your toon use eternal trophy lol… not only u. i think ive checked almost every close beta test player. they also use eternal trophy… smell fishy. it have all exacly same stat affix… just like duplicate lol…[/quote]

Actually Clogon and I are the only players with eternal trophies (I’ve 2 so far, was too lazy to farm the 3rd for a warrior), clogon has 2 or 3 dunno exactly…

See, Clogon and I played a lot of matchs (especially me), that’s why we have eternal trophies!
20 yellow chest converting to 1 legend chest
20 legend chest converting to 1 eternal chest
20*20 = 400 wins to have an eternal chest, and when you open it you’ve 10% chance to get an eternal trophy :dieter:

[quote=“Diieter”]
Actually Clogon and I are the only players with eternal trophies (I’ve 2 so far, was too lazy to farm the 3rd for a warrior), clogon has 2 or 3 dunno exactly…

See, Clogon and I played a lot of matchs (especially me), that’s why we have eternal trophies!
20 yellow chest converting to 1 legend chest
20 legend chest converting to 1 eternal chest
20*20 = 400 wins to have an eternal chest, and when you open it you’ve 10% chance to get an eternal trophy :dieter:[/quote]
no chance for lagend box to drop etrtnal?

Offtopic (should be in report)
i got eternalized set in floor 196 dung not a map… its bug? or the floor cap for item drop changed (checked on legendex it still on 350). if bug… then there it is. lol

[quote=“cronos1234”]
Offtopic (should be in report)
i got eternalized set in floor 196 dung not a map… its bug? or the floor cap for item drop changed (checked on legendex it still on 350). if bug… then there it is. lol[/quote]

Known issue, since it’s not very important, Steiger didn’t fix it yet.