llZll's Question Thread

1-15-2015

Question #1:
Having a Set Affix in your pet (e.g. Goldeng Veins), and you have +2 All Set Affix in your items (e.g. in ring),
does the +2 All set affix affects the set affix in your pet? [Like it’ll be (3)Golden Veins?]

Question #2:
Does the Gold Find affix in your pet counts/added in the Golden Veins set affix?

Question #3:
Does the CAP of Glasscannon is still 100%? And Explosive 2000%?

1-17-2015

Question #1:
Is it possible to get a Set Affix of other class (e.g. Deadly Arts) by using Amethyst CS in your item? (e.g. if you’re a wizard?)

Q #1: Yes, it does. But remember that +2 All Set is capped at 4.

Q #2: Another yes :smile:

[quote=“zzvilzz”]Q #1: Yes, it does. But remember that +2 All Set is capped at 4.

Q #2: Another yes :smile:[/quote]

Thank You Again… :smile:

I don’t think so with Amethyst, but you can with Jasper. You could use the Amethyst on another character for the set you want, then just Jasper it over.

Question #1: Since I am 100+(110 to me exact) in floors should I keep doing random maps and killing the cartographer because it’s extremely fun, or should I go through the floors normally? Or does it even matter?

I see… Thanks… ;')

Play it as you want and feels… ;') although in farming crystals, I think, normal floors till 200 is much better than carto. maps.

Ah really dang if its better guess ill do normal floors for now till 200 im like 70 floors away should be easy tho :wink: thank you