Load central?

Can we use load central to buy character slot?
How can I buy slot?

Could you stop creating your topics in “guides” section when they are in nothing “guides” ? :stuck_out_tongue:

Sorry sir :smile:

No problem buddy!

Btw, what is “load central”? never heard of that :unamused: ?

[quote=“Diieter”]No problem buddy!

Btw, what is “load central”? never heard of that :unamused: ?[/quote]
Combination of eloads such mobile prepaid loads, egames loads, etc.

By the way tawe.perez if you know Globe telecom you can use it in Play store.

[quote=“aSar”][quote=“Diieter”]No problem buddy!

Btw, what is “load central”? never heard of that :unamused: ?[/quote]
Combination of eloads such mobile prepaid loads, egames loads, etc.

By the tawe.perez if you know Globe telecom you can use it in Play store.[/quote]

Do you think that we can use that globe telecom to buy in DQ?

Yes.

Help me… how? I want to buy… :smile: and how much do i need to load?

Just click on what ever you like to purchase in shop (wifi is needed and load of course depends on amount you want to purchase)…

These will appear…

You need to fill up all the details needed…

Ahh i got it… thanks…

You’re welcome…[emoji6]

asar? is it only available on globe? o

Yup…

do i need to change my sim to globe see that option? im willing to buy a sim n load it with load central just to have 2 more slots…

Use Globe simcard then you’re good to purchase anything you like just follow the steps in the thread…

[quote=“aSar”]Just click on what ever you like to purchase in shop (wifi is needed and load of course depends on amount you want to purchase)…

These will appear…

You need to fill up all the details needed…[/quote]

are you using WIFI here?

Yes, wifi is needed…

confirmed… got my 2 slot purchased… :smiley:
its great that globe telecom have this service that we can have IAP on google play. now can play with all classes. :ugeek:
thanks for the tip aSar…

[quote=“andrielley”]confirmed… got my 2 slot purchased… :smiley:
its great that globe telecom have this service that we can have IAP on google play. now can play with all classes. :ugeek:
thanks for the tip aSar…[/quote]
You’re very much welcome…I hope it helps others too who has Globe telecom in their country…this is a way to purchase you like in the great and awesome Dungeon Quest game…[emoji6] [emoji56]

yup i hope everyone can purchase slots… and ill tell thus to my colleagues too… for them to have slota and help our developers…
DQ ROCKS… :wink: