Lockon Feedback in Battle Arena

btw just HINT lol. like my other build Aphrodite have themes too. and the theme for that build is medusa. Gaze and u shall die. lol

Kawfaitek and Berry is both Flip lol. I know both the users. Thanks for your detailed post @saintwave
I’ll bring balance to the arena :sunglasses:

Yeah it’s a new char but it was working in 2v2. I’ll adjust the settings. It’s winning some games though as I didn’t lose in ranking yet.

I was asleep when you guys posted lol.

It all lies pn knowing the exact max range of blinkstrike and getting immunities needed to avoid counters. :
@cronos4321 @Emman
Have you ever experience when your vanish procs and when u use stealth its doesnt work. the stealth from vanish disappear and ur stealth doesnt have anu effect?
Or i am the only one experiencing this.

My initial settings I guess is working or just getting lucky lol. Has number 1 at the moment. I’ll adjust it base on @saintwave.

@levyyyyy: My main offensively is my warrior and just wanted to try a rouge build. I haven’t experience that on my rouge yet and my warrior doesn’t use stealth on OH special.

Pretty intense fight lol.
Look at the DMG dealt, DMG Healed, DMG Prevented.

I Lost this game xD

nice fight… well fighter lol. i remember going 2v2 with lohko. 1 shot kill both clogon toon lol.

@Emman I see, thanks anyway emman. I am really having a hard time bcos of this. since it dispel my stealh skill. So risky escpclly when i am fighting high rnkerS. Tsk.