Lokking for some informations (Warrior lvl 99)

Hellow,

Im playing dq for some time and i made my warrior finally to lvl 99 and finish floors 200 EP8 (i made all floors on EP8 from lvl1)

If someone can tell me few tips it will be very helpfull for me.

My build is very chaotic but somehow i made dmg to 1.1m(rare crits)
Im using chaotic mix of sets… blood magic, spell sword, earthquake(probably bad name :p),vampir touch and one more i cant remember now.

I dont know what i can really do with my items now and how to good use crystals or mysticstones.

I would like to get more dmg and survive… i gave all points to hp.

Thanks for any help.

that’s the beauty of this game:) there is no best choice/build. you just adjust your character according to your playstyle.

i have tried many builds. for now i am running the spell sword build based on poison and bleed dmg. the items are:

weapon - spell sword (the old version from back in the days)
momentum offhand (sprint and torrent simply the best for random maps)
druidic chest (for ignore resist) - i will replace that as soon as i get ignore resist somewhere else.
blood magic helm (for set bonus and brutality that gives bleed chance for all attacks)
plagued ring (set bonus is the best for poison build - you just sprint through the enemies and every additional enemy buffs your dmg - sick)
nodroji amulet - no comments here:)

• terrashaper pet

but it is not an ultimate build - i will try something else soon of that i am sure. you’ll get the feel of it as well:)

A lot of players use spellsword, I’m asking for a nerf, otherwise every classes will use it :confused:

Used spellsword for a while, but I now instead use whirlwind with fustigate… really awesome combo

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

i had a similar whirlwind build. the profit of using spellsword is the range you get against TNT and explosions of cartographers.

i had a similar whirlwind build. the profit of using spellsword is the range you get against TNT and explosions of cartographers.[/quote]

It seems the more health and armor you have, the more damage is mitigated from tnt explosions. I bet dieter can take a 500% tnt explosion and live to tell about it :smile:

my build is like the PROCTOR

[quote=“dancemusiconly”]that’s the beauty of this game:) there is no best choice/build. you just adjust your character according to your playstyle.

i have tried many builds. for now i am running the spell sword build based on poison and bleed dmg. the items are:

druidic chest (for ignore resist) - i will replace that as soon as i get ignore resist somewhere else.
blood magic helm (for set bonus and brutality that gives bleed chance for all attacks)
plagued ring (set bonus is the best for poison build - you just sprint through the enemies and every additional enemy buffs your dmg - sick)

• terrashaper pet

but it is not an ultimate build - i will try something else soon of that i am sure. you’ll get the feel of it as well:)[/quote]

May I ask something about Spell Sword?
Uhh, I have this “Azure Blade” which has Spell Sword affix so instead of having Flurry and Throwsword skill it was changed into Comet and Meteor but is their damage the same?

[quote=“phkroo”][quote=“dancemusiconly”]that’s the beauty of this game:) there is no best choice/build. you just adjust your character according to your playstyle.

• terrashaper pet

but it is not an ultimate build - i will try something else soon of that i am sure. you’ll get the feel of it as well:)[/quote]

May I ask something about Spell Sword?
Uhh, I have this “Azure Blade” which has Spell Sword affix so instead of having Flurry and Throwsword skill it was changed into Comet and Meteor but is their damage the same? [/quote]

I believe it’s best to use Spellsword on anything but a weapon, as it scales off your my damage… and I believe azure blade has very low base damage. I prefer fates travesty.

[quote=“Shrowder”]
I believe it’s best to use Spellsword on anything but a weapon, as it scales off your my damage… and I believe azure blade has very low base damage. I prefer fates travesty.
Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk[/quote]

So… if I use Fate’s Travesty (Axe) then my damage value of Cleave will become Comet and Whirlwind DMG = Meteor DMG?
And another question is about Reduce CD Affix. I got 25% Reduce CD atm and my Scalp CD is 5sec and if I remove the Reduce CD affix Scalp CD is still 5sec?

Meteor has a cool down, so it would be your dps divided by how long of a cool down your meteor has after reduced cdr. And comet scaled off attackspeed… so if you have 3aps, that’s 3 comets a second! Amazing with crushing blow.

[quote=“Shrowder”]Meteor has a cool down, so it would be your dps divided by how long of a cool down your meteor has after reduced cdr. And comet scaled off attackspeed… so if you have 3aps, that’s 3 comets a second! Amazing with crushing blow.

Sorry, I’m a newbie and I’m confused on what ur saying :frowning:
Lets say I’m using an Axe with Spell Sword Affix. Then how would I know my Comet DMG, Meteor DMG and its cooldown when all I see in STATS Tab is Cleave, Whirlwind and my offhand skills?
And also, I’m confused on how Reduce CD works 'cause I got 25% Reduce CD Affix and my CD for Scalp is 5 sec but if I remove the 25% Reduce CD it is still the same :X

[quote=“phkroo”][quote=“Shrowder”]Meteor has a cool down, so it would be your dps divided by how long of a cool down your meteor has after reduced cdr. And comet scaled off attackspeed… so if you have 3aps, that’s 3 comets a second! Amazing with crushing blow.

Sorry, I’m a newbie and I’m confused on what ur saying :frowning:
Lets say I’m using an Axe with Spell Sword Affix. Then how would I know my Comet DMG, Meteor DMG and its cooldown when all I see in STATS Tab is Cleave, Whirlwind and my offhand skills?
And also, I’m confused on how Reduce CD works 'cause I got 25% Reduce CD Affix and my CD for Scalp is 5 sec but if I remove the 25% Reduce CD it is still the same :X[/quote]

Cdr May not work with scalp. And it’s hard to explain to you… but the meteor damage is a cool down… so it does the same amount of damage that you would get for holding down whirlwind for the period of the cool down. So if whirlwind does 1mil dps, and your cool down for meteor is 10 seconds, your meteor will do roughly 10mil damage before resists. But you can only use that 10mil damage skill once every 10 seconds.

So comet damage is equal to CleVe damage, and meteor damage is equal to cool down times whirlwind dps.

[quote=“Shrowder”]
Cdr May not work with scalp. And it’s hard to explain to you… but the meteor damage is a cool down… so it does the same amount of damage that you would get for holding down whirlwind for the period of the cool down. So if whirlwind does 1mil dps, and your cool down for meteor is 10 seconds, your meteor will do roughly 10mil damage before resists. But you can only use that 10mil damage skill once every 10 seconds.

So comet damage is equal to CleVe damage, and meteor damage is equal to cool down times whirlwind dps.

Thnx Shrowder~! I got your point on how it works.

[quote=“phkroo”][quote=“Shrowder”]

Thnx Shrowder~! I got your point on how it works.[/quote]

Yw. Not an expert but I like to help.

[quote=“phkroo”]Sorry, I’m a newbie and I’m confused on what ur saying :frowning:
And also, I’m confused on how Reduce CD works 'cause I got 25% Reduce CD Affix and my CD for Scalp is 5 sec but if I remove the 25% Reduce CD it is still the same :X[/quote]

You can’t see these stats if you’re using SW indeed.
CD reduction should work with scalp as it’s a special (2nd skill) and as its cooldown is 5s.
If not it’s prolly bugged.

[quote=“Shrowder”]

Hum…