Lordknightstradmore asking thread

Try to imagine a Mainhand(MH) Weapon having an affix that has " +100 weapon damage" and your Offhand(OH) Weapon with the same type of affix inserted.

Q.1: Do they combine(to inflict +200 increased damage) whenever you attack(eg. cleave, barrage, ricochet) or use spells(eg. whirlwind, storm, scattershot)?

Q.2 : +Weapon damage affixes are only available in Weapons only or do they show up in armors and pet?

Q.3 : If Q.2 answer is Yes? then do those affixes increase your damage?

Next is about Element Damage, If your MH Element is Ice and your OH has an affix that has " +100 ice damage" inserted,

Q.4 : Will it( +100 ice dmg) increase your MH(Flurry/Throwsword) damage?

Any Comments, Suggestions and/or Violent
Reactions are welcome here. :wink:

Q1: No, they only apply for that weapon. But + Element DMG does work for both MH & OH weapons.
Q2: Only on MH/OH.
Q4: Yes.

This may be rude to ask, but do you mind posting you questions/issues in this thread in the future? I would be greatly appreciated :smile:

[quote=“zzvilzz”]Q1: No, they only apply for that weapon. But + Element DMG does work for both MH & OH weapons.
Q2: Only on MH/OH.
Q4: Yes.

This may be rude to ask, but do you mind posting you questions/issues in this thread in the future? I would be greatly appreciated :smile:[/quote]

Thank you for answering my questions @zzvilzz

No worries, starting this moment, whenever I have further questions, ill just post it in here instead of making another thread. Thanks again for replying! :wink:

what about +50% damage on OH? is the effect same as +/+%weapon damage or does it affect the MH skill also?

+50% DMG on MH/OH will directly increase DPS on that weapon.
Yes, it works like +Weapon DMG/+%Weapon DMG.

i see thanks

I like the forums as much as I like the game :smiley:

People here are nice and answers all our questions instantly! xD

I always hang around here to gather information about the game by listening to other questions and answers, and it just happens I have one :wink:

Question:
There are times that even on full mana, some spells(notable is storm) are “un-cast-able” due to their manacost too high.

Q.1 :
There is a mana cost indicated in weapons but are they reliable?

Q.2 :
There are certain spell that can be upgraded by hero points and has a “+X manacost” per upgrade, does the manacost of the weapon increase too?

Q.3 :
How to know your spells true manacost?

Thanks in advance (y)

Q1: I think they’re reliable, unless there’s a bug and it’s not working correctly. Also note that if you’re having BloodMagic, it’ll cost you twice that amount of HP to cast the spell.
Q2: Nope, it should reduce the spell cost. Basically it’s just a semantic explanation issue.
Q3: Have no idea on this one, unless we have number indicator on HP/MP bars, there’s no way to know the exact HP/MP spent.

[quote=“lordknightstradmore”]
How to know your spells true manacost?[/quote]
ATM there is no way of knowing it. The Cost you see on the weapon does not include the effects of Heroic Skills (Nothing in the UI includes them)

[quote=“zzvilzz”]Q1: I think they’re reliable, unless there’s a bug and it’s not working correctly. Also note that if you’re having BloodMagic, it’ll cost you twice that amount of HP to cast the spell.
Q2: Nope, it should reduce the spell cost. Basically it’s just a semantic explanation issue.
Q3: Have no idea on this one, unless we have number indicator on HP/MP bars, there’s no way to know the exact HP/MP spent.[/quote]

Thanks for the quick answer xD

Too bad the UI doesnt update the true spell cost of weapon spells… nod*

[quote=“Unities”][quote=“lordknightstradmore”]
How to know your spells true manacost?[/quote]
ATM there is no way of knowing it. The Cost you see on the weapon does not include the effects of Heroic Skills (Nothing in the UI includes them)[/quote]

But is it possible in the distant future that this will be implemented ingame?

I dont want to waste respec(retrieve all stat point) fee to just add mana and be able to cast the spell.

My next question is about the Wizards OH Tome Spells.

As I was skipping merrily with my lackeys(Summon & Command), a summoner(Mini cartographer) suddenly launches a projectile. The problem is that the projectile didnt deal damage to my lackeys(need confirmation) and just passed through them like it was air or something…

Is this an intended feature or a bug?

Edit: Changed Thread Name from " [Q] Weapon Dmg & Element Dmg affixes" to “lordknightstradmore asking thread”

Oh how long since I last post here…

Can anyone help me clarify this…

1. “When Equipped with an Ignore Resist Legend affix, you can never inflict Effective damage against enemies that are weak to your element”.

2. “TimeWarp will only increase damage of BOLTS as the description suggests, and will only increase projectile damage only when equipped with CosmicPower”.