Lost luck, item drop, and gold find from floor difficulty

I spent a long while farming the game on legend difficulty floors 350-400, until i finally realized that i could be farming on mythic 3. I didn’t realize that changing the difficulty on the login screen doesn’t affect the difficulty of a map. So I started working my way up from floor 200 on mythic 3. It was great at first, with all of my bonuses, plus crystalline 5 on my hireling and on my main wizard I was getting mostly Larimar’s, and as far as gold was, I was getting about 200k or more a floor clear. Until I reached about map floor 280…For 80 map floors I hadn’t seen a single calcite crystal or angelite crystal and I was getting like 10-20 crystals a floor (i have a lot of +item drops) and all of the sudden, no gear change and I am getting almost exclusively calcite, only about 5 per floor, and about 60k for an entire floor clear. Same gear, same difficulty, been through 10 floors like this…

I’m not sure exactly what happened, or how to fix it, but on mythic 3 floor 285, with 2 characters that have max fortune, 5 crystalline set, and a ton of luck, item drops, and gold find on my hireling, I should definitely be getting more than 60k gold and more than 5 calcites a floor clear

Update: I ran 2 Legendary maps at floor 285 Mythic 3 with seemingly the same crapping gold find, luck, and crystal drops, BUT afterwards I decided to upload my characters to the DQ server to see if that would reset the lost bonuses and indeed after I uploaded my characters and went to floor 286 I was back to larimar, 200k gold heaven. Hopefully this helps in tracking down the bug

The same thing has been happening to me for awhile now. All maps in inventory will give very little gold, very few ms/cs and very few mobs, even level 500 ep8 red treasure map. I get a lot more gold and items on non map lvl 101. This sucks because I have some treasure maps saved and an eternal treasure lvl 470 map as well. All my maps in inventory are worthless and there is a lot of them. Any known fixes?

By the way, the previous poster mentioned uploading date to dq server to fix the problem, I tried and it didn’t work. Any solutions or suggestions are much appreciated.

Post a ton of links to screenshots and be way more detailed.

I noticed this happened to me “only getting 50k gold on a legend 360+ floor map”… I think it is from converting the map.

That’s halfway fixing it.

In my experience, to fix this “bug” you actually need to upload your saves to the DQ account, clear your DQ data then download your save afterwards.

This method fixed it for me at least.

This bug is so spontaneous but I have a slight, unwarranted idea that it has something to do with converting the save data across versions.

That’s halfway fixing it.

In my experience, to fix this “bug” you actually need to upload your saves to the DQ account, clear your DQ data then download your save afterwards.

This method fixed it for me at least.

This bug is so spontaneous but I have a slight, unwarranted idea that it has something to do with converting the save data across versions.[/quote]

Since this thread was about map/treasure/challenge map.
So im taking this opportunity to ask if lagend map is converted will it stay lagend.? never tried this yet since im lil newbie in this beta… (actually even without beta im still newbie lol)

[quote=“cronos1234”]Since this thread was about map/treasure/challenge map.
So im taking this opportunity to ask if lagend map is converted will it stay lagend.? never tried this yet since im lil newbie in this beta… (actually even without beta im still newbie lol)[/quote]

Yes, it stays legend, I just tryied.

[quote=“cyberjuba”][quote=“cronos1234”]Since this thread was about map/treasure/challenge map.
So im taking this opportunity to ask if lagend map is converted will it stay lagend.? never tried this yet since im lil newbie in this beta… (actually even without beta im still newbie lol)[/quote]

Yes, it stays legend, I just tryied.[/quote]
lol u just risking ur own lagend map for it. but thanks anyway…i feel much better now even if i get lower lagend map. i can just convert to 350 for better drop lol

[quote=“cronos1234”]
lol u just risking ur own legend map for it. but thanks anyway…i feel much better now even if i get lower legend map. i can just convert to 350 for better drop lol[/quote]

:wink:

Problem is, the ideal floor for farming everything and anything is at floor 350 only. Let’s say you get something like floor 900 when converting. In this case, it’s much more than we can handle with typical farming gear.

i.e. conversion is way too spontaneous. If you guys depend on this to get ez legend maps and get good loot, hike floors at your own risk so the map cap stays low :wink:

Yeah the range of the conversion of the map to higher floors has a really high range.

I had map 120-140 and it says 185+ so I was like that’s ok it’s near my farm set can do that.
After convert I get 440+ floor on map :laughing:

*moves to stash XD