LOVE the new Hero points system!

I’m so glad that I’ve been an MS/CS hoarder for the past month or so! My new collection of Obsidians and Zeniths is, as Monty Python once said, verra niiiiice!

Unfortunately, I have yet to get a recipe hint. Is there some other way to get them aside from socketing high level MS?

[quote=“Richard Jonnes”]I’m so glad that I’ve been an MS/CS hoarder for the past month or so! My new collection of Obsidians and Zeniths is, as Monty Python once said, verra niiiiice!

Unfortunately, I have yet to get a recipe hint. Is there some other way to get them aside from socketing high level MS?[/quote]

Socket any MS, you still have a chance to get a hint.
Try different combinations of MS on item.
Try the same combinations on different items ( weapon, armour, jewelry ).
Keep checking your codex recipe list as you don’t get any notification that you gained a hint.

Glad to know that you like the 1.7 patch :smile:

[quote=“JesteR”][quote=“Richard Jonnes”]I’m so glad that I’ve been an MS/CS hoarder for the past month or so! My new collection of Obsidians and Zeniths is, as Monty Python once said, verra niiiiice!

Unfortunately, I have yet to get a recipe hint. Is there some other way to get them aside from socketing high level MS?[/quote]

Socket any MS, you still have a chance to get a hint.
Try different combinations of MS on item.
Try the same combinations on different items ( weapon, armour, jewelry ).
Keep checking your codex recipe list as you don’t get any notification that you gained a hint.[/quote]

+1 Ty for the info… can you only get a hint if the item has 4 sockets? Or can you just socket any item for a chance at a hint

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

[quote=“Shrowder”]
+1 Ty for the info… can you only get a hint if the item has 4 sockets? Or can you just socket any item for a chance at a hint

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk[/quote]

Any socket is fine, and the rarer the Mythstone, the higher the chance a hint will unlock.

[quote=“SteigerBox”][quote=“Shrowder”]

Any socket is fine, and the rarer the Mythstone, the higher the chance a hint will unlock.[/quote]

Wish there was a notification like that of feat completion for discovering a hint. :smile:

Just look into your codex sometimes :wink:

I have socketed over 50 mythstone now and not a single hint :frowning:

Edit: got a bunch of hints now, thanks for all the help

And the best thing, is while you are socketing all the MS, you are contributing towards a feat, that will give you +2 of every MS you have when completed, along with getting your hero points :smiley:

And the best thing, is while you are socketing all the MS, you are contributing towards a feat, that will give you +2 of every MS you have when completed, along with getting your hero points :smiley:[/quote]

Not sure how I feel about this feat… cause I don’t have any over the first purple one :frowning:

[quote=“Shrowder”]

Not sure how I feel about this feat… cause I don’t have any over the first purple one :frowning:

Convert the ones you do have, making sure you have at least one of each before you complete the feat :wink:

[quote=“Shrowder”]Wish there was a notification like that of feat completion for discovering a hint. :smile:

x2

A notification is a great idea!

Yes. And I’d like to address the imbalance in hero points. I kill a cartographer on like…lvl 180, and get around 600 hero points. I pick up globes laying around for a couple levels and get 990000 points. Yeah, I’m lvl 99, but who isn’t? That’s a lot of carts. Just saying.

Balance will definitely be addressed after getting more feedback on what players feel can be completed too easily, or what’s too hard, etc.

Have you considered adding a page in the stats window to track how many times a player completes each feat? Could be useful info

Actually haven’t but that’s a neat idea :smile:

Actually haven’t but that’s a neat idea :smile:[/quote]

+1 I mentioned this in a support email

Along this line I think we all agree that orbs are too much great for noob but… How about with how many times make each time need more.