LUCKY or NOT

i’v got eternal pet maybe 5 or 8 but i have salvage them all because most of them are not good and slime…
but last week i’v got this pet… and for me it’s its a good for my builds? what do you think?

2 Likes

i plan to use it in arena but other says that, using eternal pet is unlucky in arena, because there are many haters if you have that kind of pet…
but i will use it, and it’s its already lvl 100, but i need to kill enlavers in floor 400+ to max all it’s affixes…

2 Likes

@D_MESSIAH as long as you know that you’ve got it in Legt Way. everything will be alright. its a nice Pet though. :+1:

1 Like

thanks…

definitely looks good for Arena. I think a lot of players don’t realize that you can max affixes on Eternal Pets the same way you can Legend and lower Pets, by killing Enslavers and finishing the Enslaver Feat. I didn’t know that either, until a few months ago, thought that Eternal Pets were like other Eternal items, the affixes were locked where they are when you find them. there were a few threads where this subject came up, which is how I found out.

1 Like