Mage Armor Abilities

How does insight work? At 20 Insight says “+20% dodge, gain +5% mp with each dodge” so does this mean the skill adds a passive 20% dodge? The latter is clear to me.

Also side question: Does Amber work by changing a weapon’s/off-hands special (2nd) skill? Like changing an orb from having Shatter to having Sacrifice (or another special skill)? Or an axe with Whirlwind to Throwsword? Does it work on armors/jewelries? Like changing a warrior’s armor’s Stonecold ability to a warrior’s helm’s ability Might, resulting in an armor with Might?

Don’t want to make another post and hog space so just gonna put this question that just popped up here:
Does anyone have a list of the different affixes that Crystal affixes can have? The ones that I remembering seeing are 50% atk spd on a weapon, 100% hp increase, I think 100% armor increase?

[quote=“tyteaz”]How does insight work? At 20 Insight says “+20% dodge, gain +5% mp with each dodge” so does this mean the skill adds a passive 20% dodge? The latter is clear to me.

Also side question: Does Amber work by changing a weapon’s/off-hands special (2nd) skill? Like changing an orb from having Shatter to having Sacrifice (or another special skill)? Or an axe with Whirlwind to Throwsword? Does it work on armors/jewelries? Like changing a warrior’s armor’s Stonecold ability to a warrior’s helm’s ability Might, resulting in an armor with Might?

Don’t want to make another post and hog space so just gonna put this question that just popped up here:
Does anyone have a list of the different affixes that Crystal affixes can have? The ones that I remembering seeing are 50% atk spd on a weapon, 100% hp increase, I think 100% armor increase?[/quote]

1. It does add 20% dodge (but might be less at higher floors because dodge is reduced)
    And each time you’re dodging, it’s “refilling” 5% of your MP

2. You can change the special skill indeed, and get shatter with a tome, or sacrifice on a wand

3. I’ve posted the list plenty of times :smile: