Making a List of set affixes not in legendex

I am making a spreadsheet of which set affixes(green) can go where. If you have an item that you used an amethyst on and put a green affix on it, can you post the picture here. Also if you used a Jasper on it can you tell me what it was before. I have already done all the ones in the legendex so please don’t send those. Ty in advance.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I am guessing there was something wrong with my post. The idea I was trying to put forward is I am trying to figure out if you can only have set affixes on the the items presented in the legendex or when you make an item from scratch can set affixes go on the item that is not an appropriate slot for the legendex. I. E. Adventurer set affix is found on a chest and head. Can, it go on mh, oh, ring or amulet?
This is the point to see if there can be different choices other than the legendex. And if there is, I can catalogue them.

It’s not restricted by item type! As long as that set affix is obtainable through Amethyst, you can put it on whatever you want (MH/OH/chest/head/ring/pendant).

Notes:
• There are some unique set affixes which Amethyst won’t give you. Diieter already mentioned in your other thread.
• Some set affixes are restricted by class!

Tyvm. Still learning