Man

this week I got 2 eternals and both are bow oddysey(something like that) which sucks… :imp:

U are counted as lucky lol i tried hunt eternal with my rogue. never found eternal bow. chakram dagger cap smokeboom leather necklece. these are familiar to my rogue. bow are so fk hard to find.

It is actually one of the better eternal bows! The MS increase with Momentum and the fact that it has up to 100% WD allows it to deal a lot of damage.

It is actually one of the better eternal bows! The MS increase with Momentum and the fact that it has up to 100% WD allows it to deal a lot of damage.[/quote]

true… im still hunting eternal bow. lol… this guy were so lucky… and my wizard only need eternal cap to complete eternal skyfaller wizard… +_+

It is actually one of the better eternal bows! The MS increase with Momentum and the fact that it has up to 100% WD allows it to deal a lot of damage.[/quote]

true… im still hunting eternal bow. lol… this guy were so lucky… and my wizard only need eternal cap to complete eternal skyfaller wizard… +_+[/quote]

here are the bows: imgur.com/7lPSIw1
but I more like to use my chakram :smiley: :smiley: : imgur.com/hhaOhLu

Me, im not hunting an eternal bow. Just a regular legend VS… need the 100%WD or a ragnarok chakram, though in on a hunt for an eternal obsidian dagger. Any of which will do and will decide my latest build for my rogue. :smiley:

I like new Eternal Obsidian Dagger better. but that’s just me.

In case you missed it…

Well im on the search, once found ill tell you guys how is it… :smiley:

Lol, I just made a mistake. Reply’s above.

Anyway, notification.

I need eternal bomb ^^

where can we get eternals? at what floors? please help…

Sent from my O+ 8.91 Android using Tapatalk

Any floor.