Maps?!

Can anyone show me some maps from these insanely high level floors?! (700+) I just want to see how things scale up. Thank you! :smiley:

Wow those maps are just like all the others…i figured 5000% on those drops and stuff…oh well…very cool…so do you get anything speial for climbing THAT high?!

Geez i’m only at floor 300, I’m too lazy to climb these floors :angry:

@Diieter when i have smokebomb i just press to jump all the time till i find the boss kill it fast in 1 sec and leave to the next floor nothing special its easyy.

BunnyFuffu , Rogue Level 85

No joke…i cant get passed floor 315…i have over 800 resist on all elements now…i have 35k hp…and my atk is still too weak…i think DMG > everything else…

maybe i need a new class…

[quote=“DJKingDavid”]No joke…i cant get passed floor 315…i have over 800 resist on all elements now…i have 35k hp…and my atk is still too weak…i think DMG > everything else…

maybe i need a new class…[/quote]
Last week I stopped climbing highest floor it came to mind I need to farm gold for the preparation of Crystals and Myth Stones because every time I farm gold it always goes to buying of maps climbing highest floor, maps are very expensive sometimes I bought 5 maps in a same map just to get pass through it I lost million-million gold after climbing I need to farm again floor 250+ just to refarm the gold I lost I always maintain my gold around 30m+ that’s the same routine I do before 1.6.0 version…I wanna share to you guys that my experience, legends found, hero points were all boosted because of climbing highest floor… For now the I only farm Crystals and Myth Stones and it’s very enjoyable farm them because my gold too is increasing and also hero points…[emoji1]

That’s cool…if im lucky i still find like 5 legends per floor…at like 250+…so how many are you finding?!

[quote=“DJKingDavid”]No joke…i cant get passed floor 315…i have over 800 resist on all elements now…i have 35k hp…and my atk is still too weak…i think DMG > everything else…

maybe i need a new class…[/quote]
Last week I stopped climbing highest floor it came to mind I need to farm gold for the preparation of Crystals and Myth Stones because every time I farm gold it always goes to buying of maps climbing highest floor, maps are very expensive sometimes I bought 5 maps in a same map just to get pass through it I lost million-million gold after climbing I need to farm again floor 250+ just to refarm the gold I lost I always maintain my gold around 30m+ that’s the same routine I do before 1.6.0 version…I wanna share to you guys that my experience, legends found, hero points were all boosted because of climbing highest floor… For now the I only farm Crystals and Myth Stones and it’s very enjoyable farm them because my gold too is increasing and also hero points…[emoji1]

It depends what’s the map reward the higher the luck % plus the luck in my stats sometimes I loot 5-7 legends…

see…i see no point in climbing that high then…where is the reward?..i guess its in those hero points…hey how do you farm money fast? i can only get about 1 mill every 10 floors…and i only have like 3.4mill…lolz i feel so poor

If you want hero points I suggest you climb highest floor…at my current highest foor everytime I kill shrine champions and cartographer the reward is 300 hero points each…[emoji6]

I farm random maps floor 200+…
I’m an old time player since last year…lol

ah…i got this game like 2 weeks after it was out…so ive been lvl99 for like…ever…but i got bored…told em too hit me up when there are updates…and quit playing for like a year…lolz…but im back…until im bored again…but they know im loyal…i gave them my monies…

We’ll have a new system that lets you get “Heroic Levels” in 1.7 which gives you point to spend towards improving skills, so… more to do soonish :smile:

very excited too see whats next!!!..keep expanding and youll make the best dungeon crawler RPG on the market!!!

[emoji106]