Market and Auction

I think item market and auction should be made for the game, wondering if anyone is thinking the same as me.

So player will try to farm gold to buy items from others and farm items to sell for others. By that way, the game still keeps its own type of farming and killing, but its not based on luck anymore. As long as enough efforts are put in, you will have a chance to be stronger by trading items.

Hope my idea counts. Thanks for reading guys.

[quote=“gakhonglo_2005”]I think item market and auction should be made for the game, wondering if anyone is thinking the same as me.

So player will try to farm gold to buy items from others and farm items to sell for others. By that way, the game still keeps its own type of farming and killing, but its not based on luck anymore. As long as enough efforts are put in, you will have a chance to be stronger by trading items.

Hope my idea counts. Thanks for reading guys.[/quote]

Just like what happens with auction houses, you cannot compete against bots. And it is impossible to prevent bots without constant change or a very annoying human verification process.

[quote=“Unities”][quote=“gakhonglo_2005”]I think item market and auction should be made for the game, wondering if anyone is thinking the same as me.

Hope my idea counts. Thanks for reading guys.[/quote]

Just like what happens with auction houses, you cannot compete against bots. And it is impossible to prevent bots without constant change or a very annoying human verification process.[/quote]

Agreed. It would not be a good thing. For example, look at what happened in Diablo 3. The game became Auction House Farming 3, and lost all focus on finding anything yourself. So, they removed the auction house, which was one of their biggest updates.

whats the point of market or auction if everyone is free to modify their own “saved game”? there are few ways to add gold, exp, heroexp and crystals…
i could ruin that market in minutes… even without botting
only after all characters and save games become server-based… not any earlier

Market or auction system must have … this will make other players to be not bored … and also other players have much strong items … and other strong items is not capable with the character that we are using … I hope you appreciate this thanks

• 1 :unamused: someone already mentionned why :mrgreen:

Nope Nope Nope… oh, how about… NOPE!

+1 for NOPE

I know you are thinking about the positive things it(market auction) will bring in game like helping your game buddies have their uber equips and whatnot.

But there will always be people who will exploit it and abuse it for reasons I dont know.

-1 for Market Auction.

+1 for Nope also.

i never liked trading in a game, opens up too many problems in the long run.

To summarize, this trading place will be having three major problems:

1. Hax
  2. Hax
  3. Hax

/thread

[quote=“ocenyx”]To summarize, this trading place will be having three major problems:

1. Hax
  2. Hax
  3. Hax

/thread[/quote]

:laughing: