Merchant items bugged?

It just seems the majority of the items I purchase from the merchant on my warrior end up rolling for the wizard class… mainly when it comes to jewellery, I’d say about 80 percent of all items I purchase on my warrior are for a wizard. This is very discouraging, as epic and legend items are a few hundred k. I don’t intend on spending 1.8mil per warrior legend, as this seems very steep to me. Also, I can’t really tell whether or not items found in specific areas can or cannot be purchased from a merchant. For instance items which have the set affix blood magic, must be purchased from the merchant on a lava floor.

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

I’ve noticed this too. When I first started playing a couple days ago, bought a legendary sword, ring, and necklaces and it was all wizard when I thought I was buying for a warrior. As for the sword and ring you can look and tell the difference on the portrait. However, for the necklace I was hoping for the best because there is no differences in the portrait. I still haven’t figured out why the class isn’t listed on the items in merchant. It should be seeing how some items can be easily confused especially if you are new. With that being said, I don’t think it’s a bug because you can buy any class items from merchant rather it just hasn’t been classified for the specific roles.

Another thing I’ve noticed ATM I’m playing rogue with wizard I find items for them but no warrior items. (I do have loot on legend. My imp makes legends) not one looted or made for warrior.

Yes if you play alone you loot items for all classess but when you play with hireling both of them take items for themselves so items for other class dont drop :smiley:

Yes if you play alone you loot items for all classess but when you play with hireling both of them take items for themselves so items for other class dont drop :smiley:[/quote]
I play Warrior/Warrior, and now I never see other items. Which is good, legends are guaranteed to be for me. :smile:

O learn something everyday.
But I did keep an eye on the merchant every level. I’ve found it was offering warrior stuff to my rogue/wizard too. So it is working correctly for me.
The only bug I ran into is I bought a necklace it turned into a white square & then disappeared on me when I changed levels. But it sounds like they already know about this one.
I agree that items in merchant should be labeled for class especially for new peope who don’t know the looks of items for the classes. As your spending quite bit of money on these items it would be nice to be sure before buying.
Strangely the one item that wasn’t dropping for my wizard was a chest and of course the min I buy one …lol

Yes if you play alone you loot items for all classess but when you play with hireling both of them take items for themselves so items for other class dont drop :smiley:[/quote]
I play Warrior/Warrior, and now I never see other items. Which is good, legends are guaranteed to be for me. :smile:[/quote]

That’s super smart… but some wizard items can be badass for a warrior when jaspered. :wink: I may have to pay another dollar for a 3rd warrior hireling.

I’d say it’s totally worth it if you mainly play as Warrior, especially if you level them together. It’s easy to gear your buddy cause he just gets all your hand me downs, and you get upgrades more often cause everything is for YOU! :wink:

No need to worry that a hard to find Legend is for a different class, or that Crystal Item that just dropped isn’t for you. :smiley:

[quote=“Rubik”]I’d say it’s totally worth it if you mainly play as Warrior, especially if you level them together. It’s easy to gear your buddy cause he just gets all your hand me downs, and you get upgrades more often cause everything is for YOU! :wink:

No need to worry that a hard to find Legend is for a different class, or that Crystal Item that just dropped isn’t for you. :smiley:[/quote]

True… sadly I sold a few good item because I got something slightly better…