Meteor wizard(my own) updated 1.8

Hey neythan hehe

[quote=ā€œNeythan XDā€]

Guys Look @ my Item!!![/quote]

Whatā€™s to brag about with this item?
:imp:

This is not the place to show your items. Beware on what you post, someone is lurking on the shadows and ready to put some rage on you. :mrgreen:

1 Like

ughhhā€¦ not being arrogant or anythingā€¦ but i donā€™t see anything worth seeing on your item though :laughing:

plus, post your own build here on the guide sectionā€¦ i might be able to appreciate it once i see the set on its complete form :I

hi :smile:

[quote=ā€œregieā€]I think crushing blow s enough because high flor .
All mobs are bigger hpā€¦ So dodge 50 is not effective or use less
Try insigt talenrts effect ur dodge :smiley:[/quote]

about cbā€¦ this was already on another postā€¦ i already passed floor 700 using a 3b damage (ds form) of chackram rougue killing mobs is is like 2-4 second topsā€¦ meaning if ur hitting 400b that is already enough to 1 hit mobsā€¦ and MAYBE life of mobs is lower than 400b so would u like to hit them multiple times when crushing blow procs or just hit mobs with ur 400b damageā€¦

fyi crushing blow takes 25% of current enemy hp
meaning if the monsters life is 100 u only do 25 damageā€¦
and when enemy lfe is 25 u just do 5-7 damageā€¦

do the mathā€¦

so the uestion is do u like to hit low rather than taking the full 400b of ur damage?

and about dodge if u do insight talent ur negaing the wizardry talentā€¦so no more reason to use frozen.
spelsword with high dodge is more effective.
wizardry with frozen efeective considering u are ice element userā€¦

[quote=ā€œKrustYā€][quote=ā€œregieā€]I think crushing blow s enough because high flor .
All mobs are bigger hpā€¦ So dodge 50 is not effective or use less
Try insigt talenrts effect ur dodge :smiley:[/quote]

about cbā€¦ this was already on another postā€¦ i already passed floor 700 using a 3b damage (ds form) of chackram rougue killing mobs is is like 2-4 second topsā€¦ meaning if ur hitting 400b that is already enough to 1 hit mobsā€¦ and MAYBE life of mobs is lower than 400b so would u like to hit them multiple times when crushing blow procs or just hit mobs with ur 400b damageā€¦

fyi crushing blow takes 25% of current enemy hp
meaning if the monsters life is 100 u only do 25 damageā€¦
and when enemy lfe is 25 u just do 5-7 damageā€¦

do the mathā€¦

so the uestion is do u like to hit low rather than taking the full 400b of ur damage?

and about dodge if u do insight talent ur negaing the wizardry talentā€¦so no more reason to use frozen.
spelsword with high dodge is more effective.
wizardry with frozen efeective considering u are ice element userā€¦[/quote]

iā€™m not sure whatā€™s the reason of the crushing blow too if you are doing 400B damage. iā€™m past floor 1000 and doing top 20B with Chakram and 450B with bow no CB is needed at all.

Humā€¦

Nice picture, you got indeed a lot of damage on this picture.

But regarding to your build, itā€™s based on explosive and Crushing Blow, so I doubt every meteor give this amount of damage, I think itā€™s a picture of the max you can reach.
Also, you lack a lot of survivability, glasscanon without any HP or MP affix (except the 100% Total MP, which isnā€™t that usefull because you need a huge raw pool to get a good result with %total, if you see what I mean), so I doubt you can survive at highest floors.
(You already said that you were low HP, didnā€™t read :laughing: )

Also, I would suggest you to add a lot of CoolDown Reduction, to use/spamm your meteors often! Thatā€™s imo the most interesting affix needed for that kind of build (I used to play meteor/CDR before, and itā€™s very interesting, you should try :smile: )

Anyway nice build, but playable only under Floor 500, above that I think you need to add survivability and CDR =)

Nice work keep playing :mrgreen:

1 Like

He said he does 700 fine. I understand if you didnt read the whole thread, but its the 11th word! Jeez Diieter, youā€™re getting rusty. [emoji14]

1 Like

Hey maybe you can help me with this Iā€™m having exp issues my mage is level 99 and his experience he is jumping all the way fall then all the way empty than halfway is there a recommended way to fix this

Stop using the hack tool would be a start !
Hijacking threads is not the best way to get helpful advice, especially when you do it on different threads !

1 Like

@dieter

i have pet deadly arts so may cd is 60% ihave hadle floor 1.2k
because of frozen set affixā€¦

Well I doubt that kind of fulldmg setup could reach highest floors because you get oneshot even by random monsters, but if he says so, then why not :unamused:
Mind posting a video?

Well I doubt that kind of fulldmg setup could reach highest floors because you get oneshot even by random monsters, but if he says so, then why not :unamused:
Mind posting a video?[/quote]

diieter, uhmmm well if u have deadly arts and stealth u could do higher floors coz cd of stealth is same as durationā€¦ so u could cast stealth tp 2-3 times or stealth cast meteor cast stealth and anither meteorā€¦

well that is my experience of my wiz doing high floorsā€¦

Thanks for the tip I didnā€™t even know that :geek:
Anyway if the CD is as long as the duration I think a nerf would be necessary, itā€™s kinda overpowered :unamused:

oh my!!! why do i have to open up my big mouth ā€¦ T_T :frowning: :frowning:

1 Like

Already discussed, but regardless, thatā€™s not right. It has a 2 second duration and 5 second CD naturally.

[quote=ā€œRubikā€]
Already discussed, but regardless, thatā€™s not right. It has a 2 second duration and 5 second CD naturally.[/quote]

yup but if u have 60% deadly strike and deadly arts almost same cd and durationā€¦

[quote=ā€œKrustYā€][quote=ā€œRubikā€]
Already discussed, but regardless, thatā€™s not right. It has a 2 second duration and 5 second CD naturally.[/quote]

yup but if u have 60% deadly strike and deadly arts almost same cd and durationā€¦[/quote]
Oh, yes. I read Diieters reply and missed you mentioning Deadly Arts. It can become that way, but not so on its own.

[quote=ā€œRubikā€][quote=ā€œKrustYā€][quote=ā€œRubikā€]

yup but if u have 60% deadly strike and deadly arts almost same cd and durationā€¦[/quote]
Oh, yes. I read Diieters reply and missed you mentioning Deadly Arts. It can become that way, but not so on its own.[/quote]

Yap but even if itā€™s working by a combo, it can be nerfed, like glasscanon/blood magic combo got nerfed (should I say ā€œkilledā€?) :unamused:
Imo, having infinite stealth is just overpowered and have to be changed, whatā€™s the point of being immortal? especially when ā€œAI PvPā€ will be released? :confused: