Mighty Wizard pls help

Can anyone can share pics of you wizard gear for newbies as me see how you guys could make 10b , 30b dmg maybe more. Cz Im stuck with xxxk and have no idea how to improve.

Thank you for helping out.

There is a whole forum full of pictures and gear and builds and guides. I believe the forum is called Guides oddly enough. Perhaps you should look there. :wink:

I would like to thank the thinkers that think they thunk the thoughts they theorized.

[quote=“gakhonglo_2005”]Can anyone can share pics of you wizard gear for newbies as me see how you guys could make 10b , 30b dmg maybe more. Cz Im stuck with xxxk and have no idea how to improve.

Thank you for helping out.[/quote]

It might be easier if you upload pics of your gear first, and let the experts take a look for you, and give you some tips.

Or you could take a peek in the guides section, a few wizzy builds in there. But remember we are getting close to a new patch release, so it might be worth holding off spending your crystals and stones and wait and see what new items and builds come with the patch :wink:

Thanks guys, Im looking around Guides atm and realise it might take me ages to get there haha [emoji38] [emoji38]

All good things come to those who wait :wink:

Look round the forum, for guides and tips on how to build a farming set, and how to use the feat rewards to getting the better ms and cs a bit quicker.

You will get there, just be patient. :wink:
We also took ages before getting there.