Monsters inside shrines

I have twice seen monsters end up inside shrines. Once it was where it originally spawned, and once it was knocked through the wall and moved to inside the shrine.

The first case was a normal monster, so it died pretty quickly. This was on a rejuv shrine.

The second case was a Shrine Guardian on the tall orange kind of shrine. I was playing a chakram rogue, with a warrior hire. The warrior knocked the Guardian through the wall. I presume there’s something that detects that and moves the monster back into the playable area, because it jumped from outside the wall to inside the shrine. Once there, it was unable to leave and would melee anything that was right next to the shrine, but never used any ranged attack.

My hireling knew it was there and tried to walk to it, but never attacked it. He got killed by the monster’s melee. I could attack toward it, but my chakrams would stop on the edge of the shrine and not hit it. I eventually killed it through AoE procs like Storm but that took forever.

Note: this was on Android beta. Not sure was version, but it was the one available two days ago.

Hey,

Thank you for your bug report :smile:
Can you upload a screenshot of it please? Thanks!

I should have taken a screenshot… that would have been smart.

Sadly I didn’t. If it happens again, I’ll take one and add it here!

[quote=“moxyll”]I should have taken a screenshot… that would have been smart.

Sadly I didn’t. If it happens again, I’ll take one and add it here![/quote]

It’s not recent but I’ve saw once, at the same map, shrine monsters inside the shrine and the replenish pool, one spawning in the others structure (the structures where quite near as it was possible to see both on screen).