Mr Scooty removed from Arena šŸ˜±?

So @Mr_Scooty was a collaborative. Bit like me and @Golem and @NUIQUE

2 Likes

I get it . Many heads are better than one . And in sharing everyone gains

2 Likes

I choose not to make assumptions on the personā€¦so it was my way of towing the middle of the road :crazy_face:

6 Likes

Ooooh such a poker face :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Thereā€™s a suitable song by lady gaga that should be linked here. For the memory of man I canā€™t remember itā€™s titleā€¦ Oh now I remember itā€™s called ā€œPokerfaceā€ :thinking:

1 Like

Is the ban league where all cheaters transferred?

Is he gonna come back?

1 Like

Only @tdaniel can tell @Shield_Hero.

I miss fighting Mr_Scootyā€™s AIs.

nice name, is it based on the manga?

Cheaters & Hackers are sent to the Banned League by the Devā€™s. also, players who have been reported and are being researched by the Devā€™s to determine if they are cheating or not are sent there. if it is determined that they are not cheating, then they are sent back to the Battle Arena.

DQ and DQ2 are separate games or is it an update? Are we gonna start over in DQ2, canā€™t we bring our Charā€™s thier?
Yeah @Golem it is.:grinning:

1 Like

@NUIQUE heā€™s probably on Vacationā€¦

@Mr_Scootyā€™s AIā€™s like:

3 Likes

His records were all erased from the game including his campaign ranks.

I guess his vacation in DQ1 is forever. :cry:
Well we will probably see each other in DQ2. :grin:

2 Likes

they are different games. as far as I know, it is being called DQ2 because some elements of DQ will be part of DQ2.

DQ is basically a Single Player Game. DQ2 looks like it will be a Multi Player Type of Game from hints we have gotten from the Devā€™s.

cool story! I just recently started reading it and am waiting for more.

1 Like

It will also be totally different. Iā€™m excited :grinning:

1 Like

I hope @Mr_Scooty will not mind me borrowing his hoodie. :muscle:

Edit: Nope. I am a pretty girl.

2 Likes

Lol :sunglasses:

I logged in to provide some insight into this thread. @NUIQUE I simply removed myself from the game. My account and IGN were never a collaboration with anyone else. I ended up playing and testing Dungeon Quest for over 4,100 hours. @dickwad I have been testing DQ2 for the past year and was a tester for DQ1. I cannot provide any insight into DQ2 but be patient with the developers.

@NUIQUE I will keep my hoodie. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

@Golem and @dickwad, push to the top and be relentless. :muscle:

Thank you to the developers, mods, testers, forum members and all DQ enthusiasts. I do not intend to log in to this forum again.

Adios comradesā€¦ at least until DQ2 is released. Ciao

7 Likes

It is very nice to to see you drop byā€¦

If you didnā€™t I might have grabbed your fabled hood(ie) and become Mr_NUIQUE
20190718_094927

Just kidding.
I was right then all along that you were removed from the game. Your IGN in legends found roster is missing so the possibility that you were banned canā€™t be the most accurate conclusion.

Thanks for dropping by. We will always be grateful.
Thanks for the priceless contributions in the forums and the whole of the community.

You will always be remembered. Farewell.

3 Likes

Cheers @Mr_Scooty . Now if he is testing DQ2 (which I believe he is ) he would not be allowed to reveal anything or ā€œoffer insightā€. But he ends with "see you in DQ2 "! . Reading between the lines ā€œItā€™s going to be goodā€ :sunglasses:

1 Like

Doh ! He admitted to testing DQ2 in a previous message. I need to read properly :joy: and not just skim read ( which is a talent I have ). So the official news is DQ2 will be very good :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

@Mr_Scooty will be missed very much. hopefully we can all reunite in DQ2, but until then, lets keep having fun in DQ!

oh no! now that he has said it, I guess I need to work harder in Battle Arena! my Farmer need to work harder for me to make better PVP Builds! :sob:

2 Likes