MrMaru-2nd revised Bow Rogue-video Floor 1173 EP8 46158B Dmg

@just me

1. you need a hp or mp leech affix on your pet. With that, you have most your hp at 100% most of the time and that is enough to cast stealth as soon as it goes down. A point to note is with level 20 stealth and deadly arts (5), your cd is the same as the duration, but you need to give it about 0.5 second before casting stealth after the cd. If you look at the gameplay video, i don’t really stand at a position too long to fire off my shots. Tap your shots instead, and move around, especially when stealth mode is almost gone. You will get the hang of it after some time.

2. it doesnt matter whether its legend or mythic affixe. As long as you have a total of +4 all sets on your gears, its fine.

3. max level, max quality. Use diamonds to perfect roll legend/crystal affixe. Its not that hard, but its not easy too. Time to farm for some diamonds :smile:

[quote=“Rubik”]@Just Me

#2… it would do the same thing, but as the cap of +all to sets is 4, he has a wasted affix. He said he’s updated the build, so maybe he’s already found it and changed it. If not, maybe he will now that you pointed that out. :wink:[/quote]

Thanks for pointing this out. I’ve missed it. The additional affix has been changed to 5k ice dmg :smile:

1 Like

[quote=“MrMaru”][quote=“Rubik”]@Just Me

#2… it would do the same thing, but as the cap of +all to sets is 4, he has a wasted affix. He said he’s updated the build, so maybe he’s already found it and changed it. If not, maybe he will now that you pointed that out. :wink:[/quote]

Thanks for pointing this out. I’ve missed it. The additional affix has been changed to 5k ice dmg :smile:[/quote]
[emoji106]

Hmm maxing level is not hard, but maxing quality needs many crystals ya hahah
I go farm again then
:sunglasses:

2nd revised

I think its not hard to get 1b++ damage on bow rouge. Even a level 30 toon with magic equip can do that. The trick is you have to gather enemies closer. I mean lot of them, preferably melee… Then make sure you have added a skill points on guidedshot… Then when you fire the shot… Every pierce on enemy adds damage depending on your damage per pierce on guidedshot rank level… When your damage outreach billions the number indication will be… 123564785 damage

That is a very strong level 30 toon and i think when the dmg hit billions, it’s indicated as xx.xxB. :wink:

Im saying this on facts… Try the procedure and you will see.

Im sure.

Allright… Ill create one for you… :smiley:

Im tired of leveling up… Can u show you 200m on my level 13 rouge instead?? Ofcourse ill show you my item

Can i*

luckily i got 200B on my level 14 rouge. Thanks letting me do this. Its my first time recording and uploading. Its fun… Here the link ; m.youtube.com/watch?v=w4WVt8eLBUs

So strong. How do you get 66 heroic level on a level 14? :open_mouth:

I delete my lvl 99 toon cause i have only 1 slot… The point is you have to max guided shot rank level.

Yeah that’s true. Gather enemies together and make sure to Max Guided Shot via Heroic Skills. You can hit up to X.b due to the +piercing damage even if you are lower levelled. But this will only work if you shoot through a larger group of enemies. Let’s say, if you fight against the Cartographer alone, you’ll have a harder time. :wink:

Tip for lower levelled players: rush to the Cartographer while luring a group of monster with you and make sure that the Cgrapher is staying in front /behind this group of mobs and attack with a bow. You’ll drop him in a blink of an eye if you get lucky.

Yeah that’s true. Gather enemies together and skill Guided Shot (preferably Max) via Heroic Skills. You can hit up to X.b due to the +piercing damage even if you are lower levelled. But this will only work if you shoot through a larger group of enemies. Let’s say, if you fight against the Cartographer alone, you’ll have a harder time. :wink:

Tip for lower levelled players: rush to the Cartographer while luring a group of monster with you and make sure that the Cgrapher is staying in front /behind this group of mobs and attack with a bow. You’ll drop him in a blink of an eye if you get lucky.

@centraBPM

Thanks for backing me up… And also it can be effective if you will fire one arrow on large mobs, then spam coat weapon for critical…

The heroic level will stay even if the toon is deleted? Can the dev confirm this?