MS & CS Farming set

OK guys I understand that only item quantity effects crystal and myth stone drops so I have a few questions about this.
What is the quantity cap?
What is the fastest character to clear carto maps 101-200
I was thinking a rogue because with warrior when I’m whirlwinding to the cartographer I’m almost off screen before the loot drops so sometimes I have to backtrack for items, with wizard if I teleport around I have to wait for the mob to spawn. With rogue I was thinking either a flintlock or bow so I can spam the fire button for a second or 2 and then run halfway through the map and have everything dead.

What would you guys suggest and what affixes would you put in the gear so I’m not wasting crystals just to kill low level maps

[quote=“cynicz”]OK guys I understand that only item quantity effects crystal and myth stone drops so I have a few questions about this.
What is the quantity cap?
What is the fastest character to clear carto maps 101-200
I was thinking a rogue because with warrior when I’m whirlwinding to the cartographer I’m almost off screen before the loot drops so sometimes I have to backtrack for items, with wizard if I teleport around I have to wait for the mob to spawn. With rogue I was thinking either a flintlock or bow so I can spam the fire button for a second or 2 and then run halfway through the map and have everything dead.

What would you guys suggest and what affixes would you put in the gear so I’m not wasting crystals just to kill low level maps[/quote]

Cap is 200%

Spending crystals/myth stones on making a farming set is good sense in the long run. Farming 101 - 200 will be your bread and butter so make the best you can, don’t spare the CS/MS now, use them and farm more with your uber gear :wink:

When you farm 101-200 do you kill everything or just use the Spawn 1-3 Elite mythic armor then run to the Cart and click the next map. since the chest almost always drops 2 -3 crystals.

I don’t even have that armor. I just whirlwind all the way to the cartographer and pick up any stones I see drop. Everytime I backtrack though I always see 4-5 I missed throughout the map so I need a better strategy. Also is item quantity an epic affix?

Nah, it’s a legendary one. You can also get it by socketing some item quantity MS.

Hunter is a Mythic RING, which let’s you spawn 1-3 epic mobs, not an armor. :smile:

So centrabpm which class and gear would you recommend for a farming set to farm quickly. I’ve got 3 lv95 crystals and over 600 diamonds + other low crystals from farming and I’ve saved up about 40 legendary maps all with 100% quantity and 400% crystal/myth rarity affixes waiting to make a farming set so I get the most I can from them

Is maps 101 to 200 the best place to farm MS and CS? What difficulty is the best for that kind of farming? Do you have any tips for a good farming strategy?

My warrior farming set includes
650% luck
200% item drop
Wrath on ep1 :smile:
The only problem is that when you are able to make this, you don’t have a reason to farm anymore :smiley:

Shay mind showing pics of gear?

Does this useful even im in ep1?

SORRY BRO IM NOT GOOD IN ENGLISH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[quote=“SHAY”]
The only problem is that when you are able to make this, you don’t have a reason to farm anymore :smiley:[/quote]

+1. Too true… for now! Lol! (Walks off, giggling, singing Old Macdonald)

[quote=“SHAY”]
The only problem is that when you are able to make this, you don’t have a reason to farm anymore :smiley:[/quote]

Sorry, I have to disagree :frowning:
I would say that once you are able to make this set, that is the beginning of the journey. Ploughing all your resources to get a farming set, is only the first stage. Even if I had to use my last gold and last few MS/CS to get this kind of gear I would.

New builds are always going to be thought up and posted, so you are always going to need MS and CS.

Farming set for CS/MS is first priority.
Gold / luck farming set is second.

does the quality of cs/ms depend on your luck? the best i got was a quality+ cs @410luck when farming and thats not very often

Luck do affect CS/MS quality, but not very much. Mostly, it depends on your luck :wink:

Silly question, but is “farming” the same as a “loot run”? I’m assuming there’s no actual “farming” to be done, but if there’s a way to grow mythstones, I want to hear about it. From the context, it sounds like just a “loot run”, but don’t want to miss out.

Shay,

Are Luck and Item Drop the only important parts, or do the other affixes play a part in getting more MS/CS?

[quote=“snowman”]Shay,

Are Luck and Item Drop the only important parts, or do the other affixes play a part in getting more MS/CS?[/quote]
Yes for looting they are the important one, the rest are just to make more dmg and pass the floors faster.
I am updating my looting set right now and i will post new pics soon.

Okay, here’s where I’m getting lost. One of them has a legend affix for 200% luck, and one has a 166% luck from a crystal affix. I’ve added legend and crystal affixes, but neither gave me the choice for luck. What determines which affixes are available?