MS & CS Farming set

There is no legend affix luck, may be you say item drop?
Crystal and legend affixes added are random. Believe me it is not so easy to make this build. Keep on tryin, when i made it is possible.

Farming or loot run, call it what ever you want, its the same thing :wink: a constant rerunning of a certain map, as quickly as possible.
Some like to stick to the same floor (101), and others start at floor 101 and climb the floors. Me personally I like to hybrid. I will start at floor 101, get to floor 121, and change floor back to 101, rinse and repeat :smiley:

Mapping loot runs can be a good source of MS/CS. Buy or loot a carto map at floor 101, and use Angelite on it, hoping to get “pack size” increase affix, then use Diamond to reroll for the highest number possible on the pack size affix. Rinse and repeat using angelite and diamond on each new map you loot from carto.

[quote=“JesteR”]
Mapping loot runs can be a good source of MS/CS. Buy or loot a carto map at floor 101, and use Angelite on it, hoping to get “pack size” increase affix, then use Diamond to reroll for the highest number possible on the pack size affix. Rinse and repeat using angelite and diamond on each new map you loot from carto.[/quote]

I think you’re just messing with me. You can’t use crystals on maps – at least I can’t. :smile:

[quote=“snowman”][quote=“JesteR”]
Mapping loot runs can be a good source of MS/CS. Buy or loot a carto map at floor 101, and use Angelite on it, hoping to get “pack size” increase affix, then use Diamond to reroll for the highest number possible on the pack size affix. Rinse and repeat using angelite and diamond on each new map you loot from carto.[/quote]

I think you’re just messing with me. You can’t use crystals on maps – at least I can’t. :smile:[/quote]
It is possible to use on maps only Angelite and Diamond, first read what Jester said, than try it and in the end complain if we lied.

[quote=“SHAY”][quote=“snowman”][quote=“JesteR”]

I think you’re just messing with me. You can’t use crystals on maps – at least I can’t. :smile:[/quote]
It is possible to use on maps only Angelite and Diamond, first read what Jester said, than try it and in the end complain if we lied.[/quote]

Okay, in Bag 2 ,I have my crystals and a map. The map is a "rare map, ep3, Random map, floor 101. iLVL 100. I have 16 Angelites, I use Y to “apply” and then I try to pick the map to apply it to and it isn’t an option. It is “greyed out” for lack of a better term. However, you are correct on Diamond. Hmmm… Ah, not Angelite (enchant), but Larimar (add affix). Sorry I doubted you, but I DID try Angelite before saying it didn’t work :smile:.

[quote=“snowman”]

I R telling truth :unamused:

[quote=“JesteR”][quote=“snowman”]

I R telling truth :unamused:[/quote]

Yes, you are. I thought maybe you were just having a little fun with me since I may have exhausted my “stupid n00b questions” threshold for the day :smile:

As far as I know, there are only 2 CS work with maps, they’re Diamond & Larimar

Assuming Diamond works on Treasure maps, does anyone have a list of the ranges for the affixes on a treasure map?

Also, does buying a random map allow for the chance to get a treasure map or are those only dropped?

Legend maps can’t be bought in the shop :smile:

[quote=“snowman”][quote=“JesteR”][quote=“snowman”]

I R telling truth :unamused:[/quote]

Yes, you are. I thought maybe you were just having a little fun with me since I may have exhausted my “stupid n00b questions” threshold for the day :smile:[/quote]
If you ask normal question you get a normal answer. Only in bulgarian forums when you ask something, everyone explains you, how stupid you are :smiley:

That figures. I went ahead and bought at least 50 maps in the shop, and as expected, no legend maps (I bought them before you replied, so I’m not disregarding the answer, just figured I’d follow up with my results).

However, I did pick up a Legend map (treasure) from a Cartagrapher.

Stats before rerolling:
EP3
Random Map
Floor 107
108.5% Item Quantity
322% Luck
368% Gold Find
132% Mythstone Rarity
158% Crystal Rarity
3 Golden Chests
iLVL 100 value 30.1k

Reroll 1
179 IQ
268 Luck
194 GF
460 MR
415 CR
3 Golden chests.
ilvl and value unchanged.

Reroll 2
137 IQ
500 Luck
478 GF
372 MR
296 CR
3 golden chests

Reroll 3
71.8 IQ
394 Luck
152 GF
214 MR
442 CR
3 golden chests.

So, what I’m gong to assume is that IQ is probably capped around 200
Luck, Gold Find, Mythstone Rarity, and Crystal Rarity are probably capped at 500.
Golden chests is a “set affix” and won’t change.

Jester,

I need some assistance. I play on Fire TV (Android) and using your method of adding an Affix of Pack Size on maps, then rerolling stats to try to improve pack size (180% and up is my target), I’m running into severe playability issues.

I don’t know if it’s hardware, software, or play style. The hardware specs are pretty nice for the Fire TV, so I would expect other devices to run into the same issues. I just need to verify that it’s not something unique to me.

My play style is that I am very much a “run and gun” type player. I use a warrior character with a OH weapon of “horn”. I pretty much try to run through the map laying down an element with the horn. So, I start off just running from one end of the map to the other trying to spray element on everything as I pass. I’m always moving forward and mostly in a straight line. As such, I get a whole string of followers. The game gets extremely slow (I’d guess 8 frames per second or lower), to the point that if it weren’t so darned juicy, I’d quit playing these maps. Having a floor littered with loot is a good incentive though :smile:.

My question is, if you replicate this “style” of play, do you experience SEVERE lag? Sadly, I don’t know enough about Linux to try to determine if the bottleneck is graphics or proc. My guess is that since I’ve “activated” so many enemies simultaneously, each enemy is having to get recalculated many times.

Once the vast majority of enemies are gone, speed improves. I just want to make sure this isn’t something platform-specific before I report it to the devs.

Thanks for any feedback you can offer.

[quote=“snowman”]Jester,

I need some assistance. I play on Fire TV (Android) and using your method of adding an Affix of Pack Size on maps, then rerolling stats to try to improve pack size (180% and up is my target), I’m running into severe playability issues.

I don’t know if it’s hardware, software, or play style. The hardware specs are pretty nice for the Fire TV, so I would expect other devices to run into the same issues. I just need to verify that it’s not something unique to me.

My play style is that I am very much a “run and gun” type player. I use a warrior character with a OH weapon of “horn”. I pretty much try to run through the map laying down an element with the horn. So, I start off just running from one end of the map to the other trying to spray element on everything as I pass. I’m always moving forward and mostly in a straight line. As such, I get a whole string of followers. The game gets extremely slow (I’d guess 8 frames per second or lower), to the point that if it weren’t so darned juicy, I’d quit playing these maps. Having a floor littered with loot is a good incentive though :smile:.

My question is, if you replicate this “style” of play, do you experience SEVERE lag? Sadly, I don’t know enough about Linux to try to determine if the bottleneck is graphics or proc. My guess is that since I’ve “activated” so many enemies simultaneously, each enemy is having to get recalculated many times.

Once the vast majority of enemies are gone, speed improves. I just want to make sure this isn’t something platform-specific before I report it to the devs.

Thanks for any feedback you can offer.[/quote]

I use same method with warrior. And have no problems with slow down.
I would hazard a guess, that for you it is hardware issues :frowning: and as you say, the issues solves itself when the mobs are gone.

Jester, what is your hardware?

Fire TV has 2gb ram, adreno 320 graphics and a quad krait 400 cpu. As far as Android specs, it’s pretty stout.

EDIT by CentraBPM:

Time will show you…

Oops, you are spoiling again, Dom! [emoji38]

[quote=“zzvilzz”]

Oops, you are spoiling again, Dom! [emoji38][/quote]

erm… this never happened casts spell

I missed it :frowning:

time will show you :3