My careeršŸ˜Š

Finally found you in 2v2 league.
Very nice to see you there My friends.:blush:

2 Likes

Eeeek! youā€™re confusing. :confusedparrot:

1 Like

My dark wizard (zeref) easykills. Hehehe
Weakly my barrage. May I Decided to farm again my pet epic.hhmmšŸ˜Š found some cosmic or angelic. To get barrage perfect.
This two need to my barrage to get high DMG. So @kiane_zaine I can try to message you again youā€™r not reply to me
Last time hhmm couā€™z bc or whatā€¦

1 Like

My barrage effective in 2v2 eternal league.

Ican kill (IJ_workaholic)

The LEGENDARY (Mr_scooty) i can beat in afew round.

3 Likes

@MAGDALO i forgot whats the IGN of this wiz (barrage) that build has Bleed DMG and he has Sanctuary. unique build. has anyone tried this? :eyes:

1 Like

Heyyyy whats up

Ican create a new barrage build with a (fury) type and (sanctuary). Tell me @kiane_zaine what do you think by this two mhytical to my barrage. :sweat::sweat:

1 Like

@MAGDALO. try it and see for yourself the result.

1 Like

Yeah I can do it for my.:yum:

1 Like

What?

It is ā€œHuli kaā€ not holi ka :smile:

You know how to speak tagalog, magaling ka, sana makakuha ka na :sunny:

My cousin and former best friend now lives in the Philippines. Your speaking phillipino :thinking:

im a pilipino @dickwad. . Im new new here, i think i need a lot of times to learn about this games, and im enjoying. And maybe you can guide me how to become strong :slight_smile:

Turuan mo ako. . :sweat_smile:

1 Like
1 Like

Okay block and dodge are good as is armour and health points. 4 all sets :grinning: critical chance and critical damage. Element damage. Deadly strike. Bleed chance and bleed damage. A permafrost hat with an active permafrost bonus and harmony mythic will give you all the MP/ HP regen you will ever need. Donā€™t add any Chrystal or epic regen. Itā€™s not needed

1 Like

using druidic bonus and/or permafrost bonus with bloodmagic, hp/mp leech and additional sanctuary mythic and u will be able to walk through a lot of attacks like itā€™s nothingā€¦my hp has gotten as high as around 70k lol. as for other stuff related to warriors, i canā€™t really help u since i use rogues. hindi ako rk like sa mga iba nga maka afford ng hireling. pang bawas ng boredom lang ito hehe

1 Like

@thedude52 Patingin nga items mo for farming, warrior ako. :slight_smile:

ito yung gingamit ko ngaun pero hindi pa ito complete since Iā€™m still farming for my insolence and some more mythstones

1 Like

once i get more zeniths and an elixir, and my insolence, Iā€™ll change my chest to annaā€™s bane and ring to the rozenzi

1 Like