My current two builds

First my perma-stealth/dps I use to kill epic+ quickly and safely

I
Second my perma-stealth/reflect damage build. I use it to safely farm items and gold on certin floors. It also works well as a floor climbing setup.

FINALY me two main pets. The fairy is for dps and the imp is for reflection

i suggest u read some diff guide first to get u some idea how do dey build der toon(since der are still lot of room/changes needed to be done to strengthen ur char)

also i advise u earn first some obsi amethys and rubys and some rare legends (like ather gears for 100%ed or cognition or masochism for push limt affixes) so that u can start makin ur own decent build.

1 Like

My advice: Heed/follow @roykiyoy . He ain’t top Battle Arena player for nothing. :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

@Onaneehsyu u should go praise @cronos4321 in my oppinion he has the best build in arena today.

2 Likes

Hahaha… Well @cronos4321 is sure the master of making IMBA builds…

1 Like

Did my pictures not load? Two ather pieces and I’ve used all my gems making this set. So your saying my PvE builds have tO be scraped? Well drat. Also it’s hard to get any gear that isn’t for a rouge since I don’t use hirelings and item drops are based on what class you play as.

That’s the sad but bitter truth. I think the devs should make the players choose an item drop option if you want to get items from other classes. The game still does drop items not belonging to your class which is so rare. Rarer than you can get eternal items of character’s class.

1 Like

The sad truth is you have to buy two extra save slots to beable to truely get all the items and I can’t even aforde that. So these two builds are my pride and joy that I worked hard on making. I love them and I cherish them. I can’t copy anybody’s build idea because I just can’t get the items and all the gems needed :’(

1 Like

I agree. They could make the items from a certain class drop and make jasper a bit harder to obtain so it’s fair.

Don’t be too hard on yourself bro.
Honestly you are better than me.
I rely only on the builds being shared here.
So lazy to make my own. Hehehe.
You have the potential so keep it up.

1 Like

You’ll just get better at it. Like the other guys on the forum. Somewhere they were like you.

1 Like

Thank you bro it means alot

what IMBA mean tho? imbalance? if so why? i dont get it.

@cronos4321 Imba is more like a other term use for OP"overpowered. he actually meant to praise u for makin strong builds :wink:

@Zombikiss yup i saw all of them. no offense (i thought u needed advice to be strong and improve ur gears) im just being plainly prank since i just want to help you. on my first 1year playin DQ i only had rogue char and dont hve any xtra slot(since i cant afford them) but aftet playin/farmin 5month i was able to make strong build that conquer 1500+ or even much higher floor. just dont losee hope keep farming. (ididnt stop farming until i got my hands on those rare wiz gears).i guess the best first thing u do is earn lots of obsi amethys rubies from converting eternal gears (so u can easily make a descent build) dont get tired farming lol. “anything is possible in this game”.

1 Like

@roykiyoy ahhh i though it just mean imbalance, didnt know it have other meaning. haha

@Zombikiss im not look at ur build since my internet not fast enough to load those pic lol. sorry about that, for generally advice just farm resource (CS&MS) Item with rare affix like barbarian push over limit etc. Spent all those, testing all affix and understand how it work, be determine and creative.

u will be me lol (this one just joke)

2 Likes

Hahaha. Don’t be overly defensive @cronos4321. Just like @roykiyoy said I praised you. :sweat_smile:

You’re welcome. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nothing is imbalance with the builds you make. Totally high damage outputs and high survivability rate. Pretty well balanced I should say.

The IMBA is just another word for OP or OVERPOWERED, just like what @roykiyoy said.

I keep myself updated with both of your posted builds.

1 Like

I do have a challenge for both of you @roykiyoy and @cronos4321.

I have a cool name for a build concept but I can’t manage to make it because I’m still totally confused and quite clueless.

Up to the task of making it for us???

1 Like

Tell me if you are game about it.

A friendly competition between good build makers. :sweat_smile:

1 Like