My current two builds

Gonna make a new thread if you do.

Should use common word lol. i not good with english. anyway thanks for that. but im still newbie, i still have alot thing need to learn tho.

about the build. i dont like challage tho but just name it. probably the idea just pop in lol

@roykiyoy remove the affix +2080Hp on OH replace it with +1040WD, have 52-54k HP now T,T. Is this one better or previously when u tough with it better?

I’ll just wait for @roykiyoy if he will accept.

@Onaneehsyu im not good at naming lol. ask cronos to use his imagination :smile:
(also i cant manage to create build atm im out of crystal after trial and error makin pvp builds lol) i cant count how many gears ive created and xperimented in arena just today lol my 400M gold turn to dust lol after converting stones.

@cronos4321 the torrent dmg inc by 2k i just
fought it now last time it was around 7k-7.3k
now it hit 8.9-9.5k lol (more oppier) though u sacrfice almost 12k hp? :blush:(not to mention the freakin 39k deadly strike lol now i realy gotta dodge those torrent. i tend to eat
them cuz i love the dmg dey do when i check after battle result lol :smile: praising enemy skill is bad habit of mine)

yea genesis sold her soul to the demon to gain more power lol. probably will try give up another +2080Hp affix for more damage. the next time (maybe) she have less than 40k hp lol

2 Likes

Well that’s sad. Hahaha. Maybe I should do it myself after all. Hahaha.