My Druid of the Blood Frost

Hi guys and gals

I’m fairly new but I have a build that’s got me into the eternal league and I haven’t come across any problems on mythic 3 floor 242 (that’s where I just stopped at). Anywho, I have golex’s gauntlet with mythic Blood magic and rolled permafrost onto it. My off hand is Hellfire (I use momento in PvP) but I recently put mythic nova on it. Like I said I’m fairly new so if anyone would like to give some pointers to this please feel free. I have the druid chest piece, permafrost hat, the ring i use the one for cerebral vortex with +2 all sets (mainly used for PvP but I’m looking for a good PvE ring), and I use the druid amulet for the set bonus. Why?
Permafrost bonus is +5000 Mp Regen
Druid Bonus is 5000+ Hp Regen
Blood Magic Removes Mp and turns all stats that boost Mp Effects into Hp effects. Now at 10k Hp Regen.
Druid Set bonus increases Hp and Mp regen (with the +2 bonus with the ring as well) puts you at 20k (cap).
All the druid pieces have HP regen on them as well, so remove these/re roll them to whatever stat you see fit.
I haven’t seen a build like this that I’m aware of but I don’t know what to call the build. I feel it’s great. Oh, I also use ice elements to freeze enemies. The druid chest piece ignores enemies resistances. Hope this helps.
(Pro players please give me some tips for this build if you can)

1 Like

Post your build here so that many can help you.:wink:

1 Like