My farming build

Using lohko and reset the skill points to multishot.
Its 150k+ deadly.

For pvm?

For pvp, if pve minimum of 62m. When it crit it goes around hundreds and if deadly goes billion.

Btw 150k crit for PvP is nice.

just wondering how many player actually using lohko build out there so curious lol. Rogue bow Hall of Fame build = LOHKO. lol jk.

@VicBot yeah but it only happened twice. Normally its only crit and it ranges 40k-80k. getting deadly is really hard.

@cronos4321 yeah. Your lohko build is pretty handy especially when u want to earn arena points. :smiley:

I can’t even hit that high…

Really, Since im not using vaccus. I use frozen fate for 100% ed mybe its different. And beside i ddnt copy lohko full affix per affix. I revise it my own. :slight_smile: builds of chronos are amazing. Since he did it i have a clear benchmark on where i invest my resources. And besides its an all in investment since im not changing it. It might take some time before i can build a new one coz im out right now bcoz of the warrior build.

I havnt got to making a PvP build yet.

my build aren’t good or excellent. lol it just normal build that pinpoint its power into single arrow

The fact that its been used alot by other Players. Consider it as good. No one would mimic it if its not good or benefiCial.:smiley:

Hi, what difficulty level do you go and how far did you fair with this set?

M3 but i only farming around 100-300 since u can get all the items between these floors. And if u want to hike more. this build doesnt die even on floor 900+ .