My personal review of 1.7 and moving forward

First of all I’d like to say, I absolutely love this game and how interactive and responsive the entire team is with the community. On that note, the release of patch 1.7 was a very worthwhile wait and I’m loving every bit of the effort that was put into it (including the nerfs) because it gives everyone an opportunity to experience, learn and experiment; which is the point of this game. Now, I’d like to formally apologize on the behalf of the community moving forward as the recent posts I’ve read have blatantly disrespected the devs, forum moderators, testers and everyone else who put in the immense amount of work required to bring us such a wonderful experience. I respect the voicing of opinions and understand the language barrier, however that does not mean you aggressively attack them. Rather than complaining about your favorite OP skills, items or talents being nerfed, think about why it happened and why it is necessary. And after that, gasp experiment with something different. Voice your opinion respectfully and enjoy the privilege of having patch 1.7. Flaming rage and anger are not the answer, peaceful discussions will bring about more change then arguments.

Ps: ^ Sorry for the wall of text but it was necessary to get this point across and I’m really disappointed in the reactions I’ve seen and more so the manner in which they brought up their issues. No one on the team should have to apologize for working hard for US.

tl;dr: respect each other, the community and more importantly the entire team that’s worked tirelessly to bring us this masterpiece of a game on a mobile platform.

[quote=“Plasma”]First of all I’d like to say, I absolutely love this game and how interactive and responsive the entire team is with the community. On that note, the release of patch 1.7 was a very worthwhile wait and I’m loving every bit of the effort that was put into it (including the nerfs) because it gives everyone an opportunity to experience, learn and experiment; which is the point of this game. Now, I’d like to formally apologize on the behalf of the community moving forward as the recent posts I’ve read have blatantly disrespected the devs, forum moderators, testers and everyone else who put in the immense amount of work required to bring us such a wonderful experience. I respect the voicing of opinions and understand the language barrier, however that does not mean you aggressively attack them. Rather than complaining about your favorite OP skills, items or talents being nerfed, think about why it happened and why it is necessary. And after that, gasp experiment with something different. Voice your opinion respectfully and enjoy the privilege of having patch 1.7. Flaming rage and anger are not the answer, peaceful discussions will bring about more change then arguments.

Ps: ^ Sorry for the wall of text but it was necessary to get this point across and I’m really disappointed in the reactions I’ve seen and more so the manner in which they brought up their issues. No one on the team should have to apologize for working hard for US.

tl;dr: respect each other, the community and more importantly the entire team that’s worked tirelessly to bring us this masterpiece of a game on a mobile platform.[/quote]

+2, one for o pness, and one for blatant honesty !

People need to learn to help by finding bugs and suggestions rather than cry. Even though whirlwind got an indirect nerf due to hero points, torrent has been massively buffed. :smile:

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Mind explaining? I’m using it since 1.6 and it’s incredibly more overpowered than before, would like to know how it has been nerfed :question: :smile:

Mind explaining? I’m using it since 1.6 and it’s incredibly more overpowered than before, would like to know how it has been nerfed :question: :smile:[/quote]

Well, before my ww damage was 2.6mil per second, now it’s only 200k… seems that attacks per second is capped now at 1? Unless this is bugged

Mind explaining? I’m using it since 1.6 and it’s incredibly more overpowered than before, would like to know how it has been nerfed :question: :smile:[/quote]

Well, before my ww damage was 2.6mil per second, now it’s only 200k… seems that attacks per second is capped now at 1? Unless this is bugged

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk[/quote]

It’s not
And hit frequency +100% (level 40) does mean that you’re attacking twice a sec, so in fact 2x more, and I’m noticing a difference between 0% and 100%
So I doubt it’s bugged
The problem must come from something else

Oh. Forgot about the old challenge system stats. Sorry, the bonus damage from there was removed.