My talent build

Well, I like it! :smile:

:smile::):):slight_smile: thanks! I know almost everyone makes a set rerolled full epic affixes and focus/empower/magnify/etc xD i still invite all to share their builds:)

Depend of what u’re seeking for!
Magnify only for the aoe stuffs (teleport, staff, and meteo)

If you’re playing with toxic stuff, better go “toxicity” and "plague (instead of “focus”, btw, “focus” is great if your weapon is godlike AND not based on poison! Either, go for “plague” for sure!)

Also, 1 or 2 legends are still usefull, would like to try a full “spellsword” build with maxxed affixes I think it would be so powerfull/overpowered :smile:

But my favorite stuff for the moment is “twister”, once you go twister, you never go back ahah! ^^

I still dont have a spellsword item :confused: btw i dont understand what aftermath does o.O?

Spellsword items : Found on Ignis 200th floor, keep farming it, it’s really fast :smile:

Aftermath(4): Gives Meteor 25% Taunt proc, Shatter 25% Fear proc, 25% Reset CD
[Extended Description: When casting Meteor or Shatter, Taunt and Fear will cast with 25% chance per item equiped, and CD stands for cool down reduction]
(from m@ssey)

Ohhhh i think i’ll give it a try to an aftermath ítem :wink: thanks!

I didnt liked aftermath xD
Now im using full set cosmic power plus 2pieces permafrost and i can go easy f200ep8 withou die just using mana shield n.n! I’ll post ss or a short vídeo later to show

guys, how to keep repeat the boss map ?? :confused:

U can do that only on ignis after floor 200

U can do that only on ignis after floor 200[/quote]

ic ic :smile: tQ~~ Harahell :smiley:

Dungeon quest Wizard mana shield: youtu.be/0cq2FBOJMIQ

I hope u like it guys!

1 Like

[quote=“Harahell”]Dungeon quest Wizard mana shield: youtu.be/0cq2FBOJMIQ

I hope u like it guys![/quote]

NICE, thanks for the video :stuck_out_tongue: TANKER WIZARD :smiling_imp:

That’s awesome! Not the fastest killer I’ve ever seen but you’re completely untouchable. I notice you stayed in the middle of his ring aoe and still dodged the melee attacks. Is that just force of habit or are those enough to break through your shield? Thanks again for posting

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk

That’s awesome! Not the fastest killer I’ve ever seen but you’re completely untouchable. I notice you stayed in the middle of his ring aoe and still dodged the melee attacks. Is that just force of habit or are those enough to break through your shield? Thanks again for posting

[quote=“Jdubya”][quote=“Harahell”]Dungeon quest Wizard mana shield: youtu.be/0cq2FBOJMIQ

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk[/quote]
Mmmmmm i always stay on the middle of explosive ring there is safe :wink:
I’ll try to take the explosión dmg to try my mana shield :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Harahell”][quote=“Jdubya”][quote=“Harahell”]Dungeon quest Wizard mana shield: youtu.be/0cq2FBOJMIQ

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk[/quote]
Mmmmmm i always stay on the middle of explosive ring there is safe :wink:
I’ll try to take the explosión dmg to try my mana shield :p[/quote]

Dungeon quest ignis f200ep8: youtu.be/H0ryIFUkV-M

See urself :wink:

That’s so funny. You’re doing as much damage with reflect as with twister and even the aoe that one hits my warrior doesn’t move your mana bar at all. I’m guessing you don’t die except when you forget to recast shield. Thanks for sharing this

U see my mana shield vídeo? There i show talents and cosmic power set :smile:

Updated my mana shield build xD i changed ring :stuck_out_tongue: now with time warp i can twister up to 1.13m crit max

Updated :wink: @Diieter look at here xD

Enviado desde mi HUAWEI G610-U15 mediante Tapatalk