My very (own) first Legend

Ohhhhh i want that sword xD

SHAY: yes, something that mr Steiger alter/rebalanced from my proposed legend set. I proposed a hood, since it looks bad-a.
but nvm, it’s iceburn baby

@harahell, tell me when u find one. :wink:

[quote=“ichsanization”]SHAY: yes, something that mr Steiger alter/rebalanced from my proposed legend set. I proposed a hood, since it looks bad-a.
but nvm, it’s iceburn baby[/quote]

Oops! Well, I’ve changed it now so that future ones will be hoods :smile:

lol, again, typical mr Steiger. fast response all the way.
:smile:
thank you

And how is your personal legend set, ichsanization?
Is it better than expected? :smile:

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N9005) using Tapatalk.

DQ: CentraLity, Mage Level 99
CentraBPM, Warrior Level 99
Main Account: Remya, Rogue Level 99

[quote=“CentraBPM”]And how is your personal legend set, ichsanization?
Is it better than expected? :smile:[/quote]

as for now, can’t tell about my set. since I only got one and game damage mechanism is also changed. e.g. vacus scipio is now far more better than any other legend gloves. twister nerfed, and meteor buffed.
I’m replacing my gloves with vacus for now.

[quote=“ichsanization”][quote=“CentraBPM”]And how is your personal legend set, ichsanization?
Is it better than expected? :smile:[/quote]

as for now, can’t tell about my set. since I only got one and game damage mechanism is also changed. e.g. vacus scipio is now far more better than any other legend gloves. twister nerfed, and meteor buffed.
I’m replacing my gloves with vacus for now.[/quote]

Twister Nerfed? in which way? Would you mind telling me? :blush:

my bad, twister is not weakened, it is indeed get 20% damage increase. but compared to 100% damage increase on meteor, it feels like twister is weaker than meteor.
use vacus scipio instead of ur gloves, and u’ll get it.
:smile:

I always used “twister proc” stuff :smile:

Twister got “nerfed” with 1.5 because of the damage calculation, lemme explain :

Before 1.5 :

Affixe : “twister +4” (oldly : +twister 20%) was increasing “Twister” rank by +20. (so you could reach “twister 120” which is actually insane, max “skill rank” is actually 20 (20 from gear) , so divided by 6)
(Even if’ll raised to 40 with the new hero points system coming in few patchs)

After 1.5 :

Fixed

That’s why I went from 400M twisters tiks to 15-20M, a huge “nerf” but that was just a necessary bugfix :smile:

[quote=“Diieter”]

[/quote]
Holy sh%t 400m crit X.X that was insane!

[quote=“SteigerBox”][quote=“ichsanization”]SHAY: yes, something that mr Steiger alter/rebalanced from my proposed legend set. I proposed a hood, since it looks bad-a.

Oops! Well, I’ve changed it now so that future ones will be hoods :smile:[/quote]

I know it’s trivial, but, have u changed my galerus to hood, steiger? :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“ichsanization”][quote=“SteigerBox”][quote=“ichsanization”]SHAY: yes, something that mr Steiger alter/rebalanced from my proposed legend set. I proposed a hood, since it looks bad-a.

Oops! Well, I’ve changed it now so that future ones will be hoods :smile:[/quote]

I know it’s trivial, but, have u changed my galerus to hood, steiger? :p[/quote]

It will only be changed for the next patch ( 1.6 ) and will only be for new items found :frowning:.

[quote=“SteigerBox”][quote=“ichsanization”][quote=“SteigerBox”][quote=“ichsanization”]SHAY: yes, something that mr Steiger alter/rebalanced from my proposed legend set. I proposed a hood, since it looks bad-a.

I know it’s trivial, but, have u changed my galerus to hood, steiger? :p[/quote]

It will only be changed for the next patch ( 1.6 ) and will only be for new items found :frowning:.[/quote]

doesn’t really matter.
let the ice burn.

btw, when using iceburn, watch out for TNT Props, it’s spicy.

[quote=“Diieter”]I always used “twister proc” stuff :smile:

Twister got “nerfed” with 1.5 because of the damage calculation, lemme explain :

Before 1.5 :

Affixe : “twister +4” (oldly : +twister 20%) was increasing “Twister” rank by +20. (so you could reach “twister 120” which is actually insane, max “skill rank” is actually 20 (20 from gear) , so divided by 6)
(Even if’ll raised to 40 with the new hero points system coming in few patchs)

After 1.5 :

Fixed

That’s why I went from 400M twisters tiks to 15-20M, a huge “nerf” but that was just a necessary bugfix :smile:

[/quote]
If pvp is available…rogues and warriors are gonna be f*cked up…

Nope wizard are balanced now, also I think Rogue and Warrior (when well stuffed) are extremly powerfull :wink:

Rogue is my favourite. Always want to play as a Rogue/Assassin in every RPG.

Dedicated DQ Rogue Player right here.

100k Hero Points with it.
Making Progress :wink:

hmm, I’d be nervous pvp-ing with warrior (using wizard). can’t even imagine my mana pool emptied by only a couple of hits of crushing blow.p

Just get it on your Mage’s gear too ;D