Mythic crafts turning blue?

Hello all. Decided to craft my first mythics. Which was exciting until I actually did it. Started out with legend items. The first item turned blue when creating Cyclone. Figured, somehow, I did something wrong, so tried to create Recover. That turned blue as well. Okay… bit frustrating as I’m running out of mythic crystals needed and I was under the impression they would turn purple. I restarted the game, just in case, then tried to create Nova. That one also turned blue. Why are my legend items downgrading when creating mythics? What am I missing here? Thanks for the help!

1 Like

Are you phone colors ok?
Can you post a print of it please?

Phone colors are fine. All other games work fine - no color issues. The item actually downgrades to rare quality from what I can tell. DPS decreases. Sorry, I don’t know how to capture a screen image on my android. Always had an iPhone before.

1 Like

Normally is on lower volume and lock screen bottom, if dont work try the home bottom and lower volume…

Found it. Learned something new today :smile: I think it was some sort of glitch. I rebooted my phone and then restarted the game and everything was fine. Item is now purple and I can add affixes. Note to self: just reboot phone. Reboot game doesn’t always fix anything.

1 Like

:+1:

Thank you for helping!

1 Like