Nadroji Robe and Mutiny

I have a question regarding the nadroji robe and mutiny. I know that the nadroji robe, before the beta patch, can be found on floor 200 and above.

I tried farming for it (20 fortune, 650 luck, and (5) nadroji) I finished about 700+ floors with 200 and above (200-300 floor x 4 and 300-400 floor x2, I always repeat these floors because I always forget to get back in the game and it resets, and no I don’t have any spare map at that time lol btw I am playing with a Nokia X phone). Even in this beta patch I finished up to floor 425 and got nothing.

My question would be, is the nadroji robe and mutiny that hard to find, or the floor requirement for the said items were changed (i.e. 350 and above etc.)?

I would like to know who recently acquired those said items in this present beta patch and what floor.
Additionally, I would also like a confirmation from the testers if it is still on the threshold of floor 200 (and above) or changed to a higher level.

P.S. I need these items to finish customizing my char. :smile:

Nadroji Robe and Crown are meant to drop on floor 300+, but currently there’s a bug and these two can drop on floor 200- as well.
And yes, these two legends are rare indeed. Put on Nadroji (8) and 650% Luck, they’ll help :smile:

From my experience those are the hardest rarest ones >.>
But I do have them. They do drop.
Max your item drop to 200. Do use hireling? It also helps They give +100 item drop but all your luck/goldfind/item drop is divided by 2 so you need to invest in them as well.

Hmmm 300+, I see. Unfortunately I do not have a hireling, but I will try to get (8) nadroji for this. Hopefully I can be lucky and get these items asap to complete my char. Thanks for the help guys. :smile:

[quote=“zzvilzz”]Nadroji Robe and Crown are meant to drop on floor 300+, but currently there’s a bug and these two can drop on floor 200- as well.
And yes, these two legends are rare indeed. Put on Nadroji (8) and 650% Luck, they’ll help :smile:[/quote]

Crown and robe drop at 200+ not 300+.

@OP:
Yes they are very hard to find unless you are built for it.

[quote=“Clogon”]
Crown and robe drop at 200+ not 300+.

@OP:
Yes they are very hard to find unless you are built for it.[/quote]

I’m pretty sure during the beta, the legendex said Nadroji robe and crown drop on floor 300+ (or 350+). It’s been a long time but I’m sure it’s not meant to drop on floor 200+.

[quote=“zzvilzz”]
I’m pretty sure during the beta, the legendex said Nadroji robe and crown drop on floor 300+ (or 350+). It’s been a long time but I’m sure it’s not meant to drop on floor 200+.[/quote]

Maybe I am confused then. I thought that Defiant/Maelstorm and Nadroji gear were unlucked at the same floor. Steiger told me it was 200+ for Defiant/Maelstorm gear.

Ok sooo errr which is which? Are the nadroji robe and mutiny, in this current patch, 200+ or 300+?

It is suppose to drop on floor 350+. But it is dropping on floor 200-ish due to a bug.

Nadroji drops at 350+

Mutiny drops at 200+

Ok, thanks guys for clearing that up. :smile:

I got my Nadroji Accessories (Ring and Amulet) at 200+. Not sure for the other parts tho.

I really get lucky with other classes, I got 2 rare legends for warrior already while farming with my wiz. Wizard here btw, my only rare legend for wiz is the immortal wand (eternal set affix, exclude the nadroji).

I got mutiny at lvl 160 m3. Good luck.

Wow nice! I guess I’ll try to farm on that floor too, to get mine.

P.S. I’m at floor 500 currently and still nothing lol