Nadroji's

Heh…I know what you mean

Still hunting for my nadrojis ring, has anyone gotten one below floor 200? Farming floor 101 ep8 atm

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

[quote=“Shrowder”]Still hunting for my nadrojis ring, has anyone gotten one below floor 200? Farming floor 101 ep8 atm

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk[/quote]
I got 1 from floor 116 ep1 while farming cs and ms, really lucky for me

[quote=“Shrowder”]Still hunting for my nadrojis ring, has anyone gotten one below floor 200? Farming floor 101 ep8 atm

7 or so from sub floor 200, not so lucky on ammys though, only a couple from below floor 200.
I read somewhere in forum, that speed of kills effect drops, I dont know if its true, but it has always been the case for me, low EP level, one shotting everything while doing farming runs.

[quote=“JesteR”][quote=“Shrowder”]Still hunting for my nadrojis ring, has anyone gotten one below floor 200? Farming floor 101 ep8 atm

7 or so from sub floor 200, not so lucky on ammys though, only a couple from below floor 200.
I read somewhere in forum, that speed of kills effect drops, I dont know if its true, but it has always been the case for me, low EP level, one shotting everything while doing farming runs.[/quote]

Yea, packsize+magic enemies is the way to go for this,just haven’t found my ring yet

[quote=“JesteR”][quote=“Shrowder”]Still hunting for my nadrojis ring, has anyone gotten one below floor 200? Farming floor 101 ep8 atm

I read somewhere in forum, that speed of kills effect drops, I dont know if its true, but it has always been the case for me, low EP level, one shotting everything while doing farming runs.[/quote]

Yea, packsize+magic enemies is the way to go for this,just haven’t found my ring yet

YES!!!finally got it,now I’m a beast

Now when trying to get lucky with drops is it best to run solo or with a hireling? Maybe stack luck and item drop on hireling? I’m not sure how this works.

I’d go solo, and just get luck on your gear. Otherwise it’s an average of you and your hireling, so they would have to match you otherwise you are losing stats.

Not of your hireling has 1200 luck, cause 600 is cap, so with you and your hireling it would average to 600

Not if your hireling has 1200 luck, cause 600 is cap, so with you and your hireling it would average to 600

Not if your hireling has 1200 luck, cause 600 is cap, so with you and your hireling it would average to 600

Ok, well you go right ahead and get 1300 luck(cause cap should be 650) on your hireling, I’ll wait.

Seems like unnecessary work to me.

Ok, well you go right ahead and get 1300 luck(cause cap should be 650) on your hireling, I’ll wait.

Seems like unnecessary work to me.[/quote]

Halfway there :smile:

Seems like unnecessary work to me.[/quote]

Halfway there :smile:

I think now that we are having the cs and ms feat, we can make our own crafted nadroji like items since +set is the most wanted affix of nadroji. Its a big help for players who don’t have the luck of finding one… which is nice!! :smile:

CS/MS has totally killed the nadroji set :frowning:
Now we don’t have any item that is a holy grail. I really do miss that. We need another item that cannot be crafted, and can only be gained from hardcore grind and a crapton of luck :wink:

Now we don’t have any item that is a holy grail. I really do miss that. We need another item that cannot be crafted, and can only be gained from hardcore grind and a crapton of luck :wink:[/quote]

true that :I

how inconsiderate – for the casual gamer like myself, cs/ms feat is way to go to obtain +sets.
If your hardcore, then you would go the farming path on ep 8 floor 200 and something hoping for Nadroji Drop

See, potential for both sides; also, at best, your probably only gonna get clearcast ms or peridot cs if your playing casually at an acceptable rate. Therefore, it take multiple times doing the use cs/ms feat to obtain the +set affix. In that time, a Nadroji may drop.

So, please no exclusively farmed affixes.

Now we don’t have any item that is a holy grail. I really do miss that. We need another item that cannot be crafted, and can only be gained from hardcore grind and a crapton of luck :wink:[/quote]

If my memory serves me right a " deviant" and " maelstorm" items will be added in the future. They said they will be nadroji like items. Hoping those will be the next “holy grail” items…:smile:

I won the lottery with two nadrojis on one floor :wink: