Need Advice

okay. i was confused a little bit. was trying to figure the units and the definition “on attack per second”

it was clear now. you are correct. it should be divided in order to cancel attacks/sec.

@ocenyx medyo na gets ko na…so need aq mag change ng weapon? konti lang chance lumabas ang orb sa bilis ng tira ng baril. what if cosmicorb chakram gamitin ko?

I know it a for ocenyx but I’m sure admin will tell ya English only. Not to be rude. But I’m sure developers don’t speak that language neither.

hehe sorry…was asking if it is better to use cosmicorb chakram.

Oh your good bro. Lolz. Just thought to myself man I need to learn a New language lolz.

I’m so used to playing games with players from Asia and Russia that I didn’t even think anything of it, haha.

Tama… if you really want cosmic orb, chaks will work.

chac+TW+CP is good :smiley: haha if you just really aim damage :smiley:

I think you can change 75% crit dmg to the 225% crit dmg(crystal)

@Kcellvirus what is TW+CP?

@taitans already change…got max crit damage at chance atm.

prolly time warp + cosmic power

OK,could you give me a dps picture? I want to compare with mine. I don’t have a external pet.

TimeWarp+CosmicPower haha

FaunsGift yung pet mo palitan mo, useless pag walang LUCK na affix

Sayang ng 10k ed, at ibang affix

you could take an elemental crit

Question kapatid. what stat or afix would you like to build around? Do you want more poison damage or just purely getting more DPS? If you want to focus on DPS get rid of druidic, MP regen, Plagued.

I think I’ll go with element DMG. I dunno but i want to have a 3m range or more. Still at 1.7m max atm. BTW, I switch back to defiant pistol. I change druidic to inferno. I can’t change my mp regen chest atm. Still trying to find another nadroji robe.

Yeah that’s the hardest to find. Just 1 tip I can share to you especially in your future crafting. Always craft the most rare item first and that’s where you’ll put your 1st obsidean. This way you will have a lot of choices to choose from. And always pick the the most commonly used affix such as crit chance,crit dmg on your most rare item.

GOt no good choices during that time, best was mp regen. I didn’t know how to adding the affix at that time, also didn’t know obsidian affix is irremovable aside from using quartz which is like your item is already doomed. Now I know the technique how to adding the obsidian if nothing good to choose from. :smile:

1 Like