Need feedback on frozen blizzard wiz

[quote=“Pirendeus”][quote=“anygma”]@ Pirendeus: since you are using a Wiz,may i ask a question about Cosmic Power

Cosmic Power - Adds 25% MP and MP Regen per rank. Time Warp adds 2.5% per rank of max MP to any projectile’s DMG that passes through the Time Warp

Are you using this SET affix even if you are not using Time Warp? And is it effective even if you have Blood Magic?[/quote]

As Unities said, i include Cosmic power simply for the extra hp (through blood magic mp conversion.) The only direct offensive skill in my build is storm.[/quote]

Yeah i guess i’ll just use it for extra hp…im just using legend items, can’t craft crsytal item yet. idk how you guys farm cs/ms. xD
I love using storm also,the only disadvantage for it,is it took a lot of mana/hp when u cast it. but,no worries about that if you have hp leech.
btw… are you not using skulldraga? its a good damager.

[quote=“anygma”]Yeah i guess i’ll just use it for extra hp…im just using legend items, can’t craft crsytal item yet. idk how you guys farm cs/ms. xD
I love using storm also,the only disadvantage for it,is it took a lot of mana/hp when u cast it. but,no worries about that if you have hp leech.
btw… are you not using skulldraga? its a good damager.[/quote]

I still use version 1.7. After wasting 14 obsidian crystals trying to get block on an item that can’t get it, i need to replenish my inventory before moving to 1.8+.

When you start to get higher hp totals, storm’s cost won’t seem to prohibitive any more.

No, i don’t use skulldraga. All of my affixes are focused on maximizing storm’s damage, and my current offhand special (mirror image) will likely soon be replaced with taunt, so that I can group enemies faster, leading to more mobs in storm’s aoe as well as quick loot cleanup.

• i’ve been using taunt as my OH special skill now and yeah its quicker to loot and kill,but its only good until 200 floor (for me). when i go up,its hard to kill so i need my skulldraga back. So now i only use it when im hunting CS/MS. xD

[quote=“Pirendeus”][quote=“anygma”]Yeah i guess i’ll just use it for extra hp…im just using legend items, can’t craft crsytal item yet. idk how you guys farm cs/ms. xD
btw… are you not using skulldraga? its a good damager.[/quote]

I still use version 1.7. After wasting 14 obsidian crystals trying to get block on an item that can’t get it, i need to replenish my inventory before moving to 1.8+.

When you start to get higher hp totals, storm’s cost won’t seem to prohibitive any more.

No, i don’t use skulldraga. All of my affixes are focused on maximizing storm’s damage, and my current offhand special (mirror image) will likely soon be replaced with taunt, so that I can group enemies faster, leading to more mobs in storm’s aoe as well as quick loot cleanup.[/quote]
Why not command? You even can heal yourself with it, and maxed out the cooldown is almost none.

well for me focus on storm skill is not a good idea coz it’s doesnt hit a fronz cartographer…believe me…

[quote=“McEna”]
Why not command? You even can heal yourself with it, and maxed out the cooldown is almost none.[/quote]
Well, with any amount of leech, i dont need extra heals, but the primary reason is that the defensive spirit doesnt seem to taunt very often, and I need to make sure it happens at the right time.

Really? Storm kills it for me, since its AoE.

• i dont think so,it works fine on me.

[quote=“Pirendeus”][quote="McEna"]
Why not command? You even can heal yourself with it, and maxed out the cooldown is almost none.[/quote]
Well, with any amount of leech, i dont need extra heals, but the primary reason is that the defensive spirit doesnt seem to taunt very often, and I need to make sure it happens at the right time.

Really? Storm kills it for me, since its AoE.[/quote]
Both the taunt and the heal happens when you cast the skill having the spirit summoned.