Need help for newbie

after i read that ur russian xD ,I read ur. Post with a russian accent in my mind xD

2 Likes

Thank u so much. But what about my hero points maybe I must to reset it and spent not like I did it?

Yes. You need gold though. Fortune hero points amazing for farming and then a hero point into a skill you use , i.e guidedshot.

1 Like

Iā€™m buying challenge maps from shop but all I can find is 90% pack size how u find 130%???

Use a diamond on it to reroll affix stat

Can u show me screen shot please

For future reference, Additionally, you can reroll all new affixes onto your map with larimar crystal

Omg ))

I find this guy can u tell me who is better? What I must use? And what about red and orange maps I canā€™t find on it pack sizeā€¦

Red (Legend) wont allow for any other affixes except the special affixes bound to legend maps. Same stands for eternal (green) maps.

Orange (epic) maps can have packsize, just use a larimar crystal to reroll all affixes new if packsize isnā€™t listed.

As for pets, itā€™s subjective. It really depends on your build.

TIP : save all your legend and eternal maps for use with monster spawn boost. You can get free 5 minute boosts via ad offerā€¦ Or buy an hour boost potion. I prefer the hour long boost. So I save up a pile of them.

Really green map? Is it real?) Maybe u have discord I have tons questions maybe u can answer on it?

Yes we use discord.

1 Like

Name channel?

DQuesting

The deadly arts is definitely better. But it depends sometimes in your build. As for the pack size you just have to reroll it over and over again using diamond. Eventually you will get it. Maybe about 4-5 sometimes just 1 roll but if youā€™re unlucky it can reach up to 14-20 rolls xD