Need some advice for the Arena

Hello there, fellow players! As the title says, I could use some of your help (and knowledge ) in order to understand some mechanics in here.
Here are the questions:

1. So far I’ve played over 100 matches, and I’m still in the common league (I have around 600 pts). I wonder what determines the number of LP that you will get (if there is anything besides the win streak).
  2. I’ve been doing good so far but at last couple of matches I went on a losing streak and lost about 70LP. Any way to improve my standing and reach the magic league? I’ll list my gear here in case someone wants to take a look at it.

Mainhand: Judgement (special skill modified to Whirlwind), Max quality, only changed the +smash affix to +50 weapon dmg .
Offhand: Rebuke, Max quality
Head: Revenge, talent changed to cleanse (it was might in 1.8 and it was better back then :smiley: )
Chest: Eternal Archangel
Ring: Nadroji ring, nothing changed
Amulet: Crystal Isis with +209 gold find crystal affix (it’a stupid, but nothing better at the moment )
Pet: the earthshatter imp with gold find, + 4600 HP and mp (using bloodmagic) and crushing blow.
Sets total: Ascendent 5, Nadroji 3, Blood magic 3, golden veins 3, terrashaper 3.

Thanks in advance!

Sup ! :smile:

Basicaly almost everything was explained by clogon in his pvp guide, so if you need help check it!
Also about LP, the bigger win streak you have, the harder will be your opponents, so you’ll get more LP
It’s all about MMR (matchmaking rating)

Also if you watch the videos sometimes you’ll get LPx2 :dieter:

About your stuff you’ll have to craft your own, not just equiping items found ingame (because they have useful and useless affixes, and ofc you need only useful affixes :dieter: )
For example gold find is useless

Thanks Diieter!
I’ll make sure to check out the guide!

Also, for the watch video thing, it sometimes bugs and just disappears :open_mouth:
I’ll do some enchanting now, and see how can I improve!

You’re welcome!
Actually I searched the link for you but I might be wrong about his guide, found it in our testers section, so I don’t know if he wanna share it as it’s not finished yet, gonna ask him :smile:

Anyway few tips for now :

1. All items are scaled to their lv20 version.
  2. All MS are scaled to 30%.
  3. All stats are scaled 5+(stat investment)*(20/current lvl).
  4. All Heroic skill investments are removed.
  5. Armour and Resistance formula assumes Floor 20.
  6. Final Power is further scaled down to 5%.

For the rest, wait for an answer from him :smile:

If you’ve any question don’t hesitate!

Well, I’ll be patient and farm a bit until I’m ready for another round of enchanting! (And until the guide comes out :laughing: )
P.S. I fought against a member of eternal league just minutes ago and I won! :smiley:

[quote=“Makoto Nagano”]Well, I’ll be patient and farm a bit until I’m ready for another round of enchanting! (And until the guide comes out :laughing: )
P.S. I fought against a member of eternal league just minutes ago and I won! :smiley:[/quote]

Mind giving the name? :smiley:

Sorry for the wait, I am in a timezone where it was.midnight at the time of posting this so I fell fast asleep, and in the meantime I forgot the name :open_mouth: :laughing: I think it was Floox but not 100% sure.

And now, if you don’t mind, I have to go to school and fight against some tests!
I will be online again in approx. 6 hrs.