Need some advise, newbie here!

Just got this game a few days ago, it’s awesome!!! i love dungeon crawler!

I have make my way to 70s… and i started to read up the threads on farming, crafting and gearing.

still quite confusing, as the contents on an iphone game is has a steep learning curve!

would be appreciated if i can hav some help here.

Gold > should i gamble them on legends or stock them up to upgrade my crystals n mythic stones?

Gear > For craft, do i start with a ilvl 100 quality 10% base? means i find any item as close to 100/10 as possible and i disenchant it to base and slowly add the stat one by one? Or, i just keep rerolling until i find a gd combination and i use stone to max it ilvl n quality? Or legends are already the BIS…? It’s confusing haha…

Naji Ring n Amulet > keep reading these pairs are good stuff that drops after 100+, can i gambled them from the vendor…?

Legends > as i progress, i pick so many of them. I am not sure which to keep and which should i sell them. Any advise like stats that i shld keep a lookout? Also those low levels, are they npc bound? example, i was previously using a 19k dps axe, then i found a 6k dps axe, however, it procs twister and torrent, and it was damm fun even although the dmg drop by 75%, i was tearing maps even faster due to the multiple skills proc.

yea. so, thanks in adv!

I’d gamble legendaries til you get a solid one in each slot for farming.

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Dont fully believe the dps of the item listed, it just a reference, always try to wear it and go a trip on ep8 floor to test it out, u will realise the differences

Nadrojis cannot be gambled for, I’ve found all mine from cartographer chests on map floors

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

thanks for all the input.

I still crafting advise. Should i start with a base 100/10 base? (use disenchant) and craft from stratch…? Sound really like PoE.

I read a few class guides with awesome gear, but have no idea how to start crafting for them.

[quote=“hUi33”]thanks for all the input.

I still crafting advise. Should i start with a base 100/10 base? (use disenchant) and craft from stratch…? Sound really like PoE.

I read a few class guides with awesome gear, but have no idea how to start crafting for them.[/quote]

That’s not the best idea for a starting character.

Here’s how it works:

1. The best affixes in game are Crystal affixes and some legendary affixes and some set affixes.
  2. All of these are added by the highest-quality crystals.
  3. To get those it is much better to convert crystals to higher levels without using them and multiplying the stack size with the corresponding ‘Use crystals’ feats.
  4. While you get to the good count of the high-level crystals do the grinding with legendary items.
  5. The builds and sets and affix choices are highly dependent on your playstyle and class. Warriors’ must-have is crushing blow, for example. Crit/crit damage/deadly strike are good choices in general. Regens are rubish imho. Set affixes are build-specific. Just try out what works best for you.
  6. The legendaries’ drop is OK, so i wouldn’t dump gold into it at all - just buy crystals/stones there.
  7. Nadroji items are one of the best-in-slots. and one of the rarest. good luck grinding those.

As for the builds posted here on the forum - they are indeed one of the best you can achieve. you can start with taking the general idea of the build: what are the core affixes (set/legendary) that make the build work? What affixes should be maximized? and this way you can maximize them later.