Need some help PVP building

i burn a lot 3x try before i adjust it to its balance form :joy: but it burns my crystal need to farm and also cost 1.3b gold for converting :sweat:

1 Like

Hahaha good luck to you dudev

@flasher13 wowā€¦ me Iā€™m still in mythic league because I donā€™t have enough time to playā€¦ and still Iā€™m using pve build because I cant finish my set because I donā€™t have many crystalsā€¦ :frowning:

Tips :

Having high DMG in Arena doesnt mean you can kill Brainless Tanks easilyā€¦

In Eternal League,
Rogues can deal 100k Crit DMG on Skulldraga. :angry:
Warrior cant be killed on Round 1šŸ˜•
Wizard becomes Immortal :triumph:

The Best Playstyle to win in PvP is to Dodge every DMG that enemy blows while you DMG them without hitting you.

CV + Terrashaper + Earthquake or Cosmic Orb Combos are better .

Donā€™t focus on Crits, Deadly Strikes, Crushing Blows because when you just relying on crits your just a meat waiting to be butchered.

Dont think to make Immortal Build.
Immortal Build already have leakage in Eternal League :sweat_smile: You can build on your own. But Its just nothing but Immortal.

Donā€™t try to make Very High HP and Low Power or High Power Low HP you just gonna destroying your Characterā€¦

Just Balanceā€¦ 500k HP and 1000 Power is OK. :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::wink::wink::wink::wink:

1 Like

5000elemdmg,PTL, barbarian is good when it talks about power then in hp try having luck in your gear and dont forget faunā€™s gift and also Balance and total hp is a mustā€¦ then to prevent bleed or elemdot try having perseverance ma fren :slight_smile:

@flasher13 you used MP regen crystal affix in your pvp build? thanks for the replyā€¦

In my new account I just spend 6 games from normal league and finaly to eternal league and it takes more or less 20 mins but i donā€™t know the reason why.

1 Like

Thats because u win every match or lose just a few timesā€¦ But as you go higher the less points you get in winning. Sometimes when you are faced between a powerful enemy in the begining, usually it gives you more points. Ive experienced having given about 50+ points even 100+ it really depends.

What League are you? I want to test your character guts. :sweat_smile: just bit bored in Eternal League. I want a fight like the Movie ā€œRocky Balboaā€ easy to knockdown but giving happy fight. I dont like fighting Guns vs Tanks, you just dodge DMG of Tanks and wait till you have luck to shot the engine. :joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat:

1 Like

What is your Character name? Can I try your Character Build :blush:

Ill check heheh wait

Im on div seven hahahaha i havent played in a while

Is that Eternal League ? . Im at Div 3 I will wait you here :slight_smile:

Sorry but i wont play arena for now heehehe im still very busy with my outside life hahahaah but maybe soon ill tweek my toon enough to reach div 1

ExtraHot Ma fren im at div1 right now :slight_smile:

74k HP and 650 power for me is Ok but then again I run Hunger+ orbs. My orb build is similar to rogue battlemage build but the difference is that no battlemage is used since it would ruin the discordance orb combo since itā€™s no longer possible to have discordance affect MH% procs . Thatā€™s if I set the A.I correctly too but I would be able to vault super fast therefore getting away from CV easily and I could even attempt using CV but I donā€™t want to.

You said before you dont have CV what is your anti skill ? Earthshatter?

I donā€™t use earthshatter at all from thing like Terrashaper or so. Iā€™m happy with the build I made as it is . I can see a nerf to CV since itā€™s so annoying (I hope I am calling it) and because of how easy and widely used it has become and Iā€™d rather not risk it.

+1 to your unli blind build. It makes me irritated. :blush:

1 Like

Lol.