New ideas

First off more specific item rerolls would be great, I.e save stats on items so u don’t lose them when recollection for a price, also an item combination system to create even more powerful legends, also harder difficulty would be fun, cheaper rerolls for legend items, and for a third class I think it should be a tank/healer hybrid with buffs, another good thing would be new bosses that have separate loot tables and chance to spawn at fifth floor, maybe a boss rush challenge, or even more challenges like time trial’s or survival mode, also going back to more specific rerolls how about specific disenchants for a higher price to get just the stats you want. Another thing that would be cool would be a fifth elemental level added that has all four basic elements in one so that arcane dmg has a better use, or add 2more levels i.e light/dark would love to see more updates soon

I have 1 idea:Make some weapons with light and dark element!
Dark:Critical for poison and snow and can be found around lvl 100+
Light:Critical for mud and fire and can be found around lvl 90+

Thx by lorddeathnon

Nope. The system is already nice. You’ve to spend time to get your affixes and this is the aim of the game (won’t be fun if you got your affixes in 1hours… I spent more than 1 week to get some affixes on items so no seriously lol)
You can already save money and affixes by reloading your DQ account … check some threads on forum :smile:

3rd class already “done”, it’s a rogue :smile:
A healer would be nice only if the game was playing in co op !

Personally I’d love to see some sort of in-game time/gold sink for re-rolling affixes rather than all the time spent uploading and downloading my account. Maybe some sort of legend or rarer drop, like a gem or something, that lets you freeze an affix. Or just make it cost gold but be super expensive so that at least we’re wasting time grinding for re-roll money rather than spending so much time staring at a loading screen. The gem idea would be my first choice, but if it cost gold you might sell more and I’m all for the game being profitable for the devs as long as it doesn’t get to the point where iap is required to be competitive.

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk

[quote=“Jdubya”]Personally I’d love to see some sort of in-game time/gold sink for re-rolling affixes rather than all the time spent uploading and downloading my account. Maybe some sort of legend or rarer drop, like a gem or something, that lets you freeze an affix. Or just make it cost gold but be super expensive so that at least we’re wasting time grinding for re-roll money rather than spending so much time staring at a loading screen. The gem idea would be my first choice, but if it cost gold you might sell more and I’m all for the game being profitable for the devs as long as it doesn’t get to the point where iap is required to be competitive.

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk[/quote]

We’re considering something very close to this for our next patch :smile:

Great minds think alike :stuck_out_tongue:

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk