New Legendary Affix - Life Link

I am a huge fan of PvP and I believe 2v2 to be a more interesting dynamic for PvP than 1v1, but the community seems to be much more inclined to do 1v1 as there are far more characters in 1v1. Additionally, people (myself included) have been looking to add some kind of support role/abilities into the game. This new affix would encourage 2v2 teams and would add the potential for the support role.

I went back and forth on whether this should be an affix, set, or mythic, but I believe affix is the best place for it because you should have to really focus a character on this stat to make it effective.

Life Link: X% of damage recieved is split evenly between you and your ally (hireling only, not summons/minions). Does not work if ally is dead or not active.

The damage calculations would work similarly to MP absorb stat but instead of going to MP it would be split among the player characters.

[quote=“lunix57”]I am a huge fan of PvP and I believe 2v2 to be a more interesting dynamic for PvP than 1v1, but the community seems to be much more inclined to do 1v1 as there are far more characters in 1v1. Additionally, people (myself included) have been looking to add some kind of support role/abilities into the game. This new affix would encourage 2v2 teams and would add the potential for the support role.

I went back and forth on whether this should be an affix, set, or mythic, but I believe affix is the best place for it because you should have to really focus a character on this stat to make it effective.

Life Link: X% of damage recieved is split evenly between you and your ally (hireling only, not summons/minions). Does not work if ally is dead or not active.

The damage calculations would work similarly to MP absorb stat but instead of going to MP it would be split among the player characters.[/quote]
Interesting idea! My first thought was Resource Mythic, but legend affix may make more sense. I don’t see this being abused either. +1