New Player - Need a Bit of Guidance

Don’t worry , I used to do that too. It’s easy to think of Nadroji bonus in that way.

I hope you all are having a nice day because i got 3 aethers in a row js

1 Like

Replaced 2 gear with Nardoji legends, now have Nardoji(6) and seem not much difference in Legends income :sweat_smile:

Well it depends. How much luck do you have? How much item drops? Also increased gold if gold find and magic enemies.

Do nadroji bonus works on hireling?

I keep the drop relate affix the same after change gear, maybe just bcz of pure luck :confounded:

No. Only way for it to count is if main character is wearing it im pretty sure.

What are great wizard builds that aren’t outdated? Is there a list or details for us new players? What’s a good starting wizard build for farming, PvP, etc…?

Add crushing flames, crushing blow , done. Nah jk.

Add 1× 225% luck per character as well as fortune 20-30 per character depending on your preferences. Also 1× 225% gold find or 2 on main character .

Then nature 150% luck or character and add 75% epic affix luck on pet.

For DMG , recommended to use crushing blow depending on how high the floor and what goes very well with crushing blow is crushing flames using fire element.
Also thing like Demonic , 1× 200% WD, 3× 100% ED or 2× , 90-180% weaken or ignore resist, 50% push the Limit , high MH% and high hit frequency skills. Literally anything can be a good farm build at this point thanks to crushing blow on both characters and crushing flames.

Even before then, the hirling could still deal high DMG from Frozen or Plagued or so and main character could still decently contribute with old Arcanist. New Arcanist is a big different but it still helps a huge deal in farming (even if crushing flames were to be removed or used).

Thanks Cuzeg. Very noob question here: when you say add 1x 225% luck, what do you mean by this. Add how? Bear with me, just learning the ropes…

And should I be doing this only when I’m level 99 with max level gear?

When you use hirlings, every farm affix gets divided by 2 or averaged .

That means 225% Luck on one character is divided by 2 to 112.5% per character . That’s why having 2× 225% when using hirlings becomes 225% since it’s 450%÷2= 225 and this is the same with fortune 20 where instead of 50%, it’s 25% per character. For epic affix , that’s 75% into 37.5% per character and per affix and for nature’s, that’s 25% ÷2= 12.5% per nature on each character.
Also difficulty bonus is effected which is why it’s recommended to have both characters the same difficulty so for mythic 3, both characters must be ticked as mythic 3 for eg.

The only things not affected are things that can go above cap for farming. This means Legend Map affixes , Fortunate , Gold boost and Luck boost. Although Gold Find is not affected by the averaging either to make it easier to build farm builds which is why you can achieve max gold find with ease.

You can do the farm build with or without Epiphany set . With Epiphany set, you’ll have to invest more but you would go over the cap by 25% which is huge when you have a big % cap like 650% so from 650% to 812.5% .
With fortunate perk, that appears from 850% to 1012.5% of GF or Luck.