New player seeking some advise

Hi guys!

I’m new to dungeon quest, but liking in A TON so far!
I’ve been browsing the forums a bit and looking at some guides, since I don’t have that much knowledge of the game yet and I noticed all of the guides are for advanced players(players who are pretty far in the game) which I am not obviously.

I was wondering if I could get some tips or advice on how to play in the early stages of the game. I’m playing a rogue and am currently level 50 playing on floor 70 on difficulty Epic.
Some questions:

[ul]

• What do I spend my money on in the early stages? Buying legendaries from the shop, or upgrade crystals or mythstones? Or something else?
  • Is there a build you would recommend going on rogue so early in the game, which would allow me to progress faster?
  • What are some goals I should look towards in the near future? Not late game farming or insane gear. More something that is achievable in a small amount of time to get to?
    [/ul]

Any general tips or advice are welcome! I hope I get a warm welcome here :smiley:

Thanks for taking the time to help this newbie out!

:dieter:

[quote=“Destrow”]Hi guys!

I’m new to dungeon quest, but liking in A TON so far!
I’ve been browsing the forums a bit and looking at some guides, since I don’t have that much knowledge of the game yet and I noticed all of the guides are for advanced players(players who are pretty far in the game) which I am not obviously.

I was wondering if I could get some tips or advice on how to play in the early stages of the game. I’m playing a rogue and am currently level 50 playing on floor 70 on difficulty Epic.
Some questions:

[ul]

• What do I spend my money on in the early stages? Buying legendaries from the shop, or upgrade crystals or mythstones? Or something else?
  • Is there a build you would recommend going on rogue so early in the game, which would allow me to progress faster?
  • What are some goals I should look towards in the near future? Not late game farming or insane gear. More something that is achievable in a small amount of time to get to?
    [/ul]

Any general tips or advice are welcome! I hope I get a warm welcome here :smiley:

Thanks for taking the time to help this newbie out!

:dieter:[/quote]

First of all im also newbie lol…
But as i know since i play all 3 class. rogue easy way to beat game is by using bow.
u arw lvl 50 and on floor 70 (epic) get the hell out of it. u can start back at floor 50 (mythics 3) u can get lot of crystal mythic stone and gold. also your loot rarity even higher. dont spent your gold. your crystal and your mythics stone for something u are unfamiliar as for now. save all of it. u can find lagend item easily on mythics 3. so just switch as you go higher floor. dont worry all standard lagend at lvl 100 can beat final boss on floor 200 easily. u can start crafting when u have enough gold crystal and mythics stone. and get used to all affix so u wont sudden black out when unfamiliar affix popup lol…

#If u want become competitive player… spent lot of time here. asking and looking for infos. u can build full crystal lagend in 1 month if u do that correctly.

I am my self is a prove for a player played for 1 month to get full crystal lagend build. lol

Edit:
hint- u cant become a monster player with Billion damage without spent the hell LOT of time grinding and crafting. yet u also will still have long way to go lot thing to learn just like me… (im also still learning from pros)

That’s your style, but it has a flaw. Remember that only floors 101+ can drop every crystals and mythstones available.

Farming floor 50’s can only give Peridots or Beryls at best.

Indeed. And atm I can hardly kill floor 20 at mythic 3. and nothing good drops there for my level. so that doesn’t seem to good to do. I guess I just have to keep going in epic untill I’m higher in the levels and once I can do floors 100+ on higher difficulties.

[quote=“ocenyx”]That’s your style, but it has a flaw. Remember that only floors 101+ can drop every crystals and mythstones available.

Farming floor 50’s can only give Peridots or Beryls at best.[/quote]
dude im not asking him to follow my style he at floor 70 now. so i recommend for him to start at floor 50 mythics 3. just let him get used to mythics 3 earlier and climb up… not to just farm at there lol.

Edit:
Can new player in beta skip floor to floor 200.? without finish it for first time.?

try all floor lvl. u are at epic now. try lagend mythics 1 and 2… see where u can stand for now…

Legend is for now giving me the best results. Gaining levels and gear the fastest. So I’m going to progress in legend for now and once I’m over the 100+ floors I will try to start mythics

With that being said, rushing to Floor 101 on Very Easy difficulty then worrying later about farming gear is more effective in terms of item availability.